Wednesday 17 August 2011

Battery Pack - tools


I called vendor to get return due to the battery being the incorrect model for my drill. They said they would not take it back because it was not their fault. Whether you feel that is incorrect or not is up to you. My own opinion is that I would rather pay more and buy from The Home Depot. Then I know if it is incorrect they will take it back no questions asked.



Now I have a 14.4 volt battery that I paid $35 that is worthless.

Anyone need a battery? Ridgid 130252003 14.4-Volt Ni-Cd Battery

Works like a top and brings my drill and impact driver back up to operating capacity in my wood shop. I was lost by having to wait 30min. for just one battery to recharge. Now I can keep on drilling or screwing without lag time in my shop. - Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Pack - tools tools Battery Pack - tools