Wednesday 24 August 2011

Pretty In Pink - pretty in pink, razr


Lets get one thing straight - you will never buy this phone for its features, so why give it a bad review because of its lack of features? This phone is meant for one thing -- Style. And not one other phone in the market comes close to this phone in style - and the sales of this phone prove it.



The signal strength on this phone is very good. In elevators where I didnt get signal with other phones, this phone picks up enough signal to carry the conversation through without any of those "didnt hear you - can you repeat that?". I really havent seen another GSM phone with signal quality as strong as this one, which is funny because this phone's antenna doesnt even stick out (internal antenna). Bluetooth audio is clear - I have verified this with the Jabra BT200 and the Motorola HS820.





Camera is good, but not as good as some other phones out there. Video is good, not as good as other phones out there. No memory card. Here's the bottom line - if you want a phone that works like a good phone and looks damn good, this is the phone for you. If you want a phone that does videos / audio etc, then look elsewhere - or wait for the v3i.



Want a good looking phone with great voice quality? Buy this phone. Theres really no competition. Want a camera + camcorder + mp3 player + organizer + toaster? Skip it... Motorola RAZR V3 Unlocked Phone with Camera, and Video Player--International Version with No Warranty (Magenta Pink)

I am a cingular customer and was totally bummed when I found out that I couldn't get this awesome phone from my provider. A lot of people online have been questioning why someone would get a phone from here for so much money when you can get one from T mobile stores, but if you are not a T mobile customer you need an UNLOCKED version of the phone to use it. All I had to do was put my old sim card in it and it worked! I have not experienced any problems at all with my phone so far. It works great and it is beautiful. It works great as a phone and the camera and video opions are fun. It also comes with software and a cable that connects to your computer so you can transfer songs and pictures to you cell, which is awesome. You can take any song and make it your ringtone for free! I would like to say that a lot of people complain that this phone isn't a great camera, mp3 player, etc...but those things are just for fun extras. Buy a digital camera or an i pod if you want all that! If you like style and pink this is the phone for you! The only complaint I have is that it took almost a month to arrive!

The RAZR is a very durable and reliable phone. Contrary to other reviews I have dropped my phone several times and it keeps on tickin'! My wife has the pink RAZR and I have the black RAZR and both of us are extremely pleased. This is by far the best phone on the market. It separates itself from all the other plastic and cheap phones.

I ordered the Pink RAZR phone knowing that it would be, just that, a phone. I didn't have any big expectations for cool features, I figured the large price tag was just what you have to pay for style. When I got the phone, I was pleasantly surprised at some of the features, and disappointed with a few flaws.



The biggest feature of this phone is undoubtedly the fact that it's pink, svelte, and beautiful. I get tons of compliments on it from just about everyone who sees it. In addition to that, however, I did find that as far as camera phones go, the RAZR's camera was pretty decent. I was also pleasantly surprised at how large and bright the LCD was. My favorite feature, though, is the mobile phone tools software that comes with the phone that allows you to use segments of mp3 files as ringers, which saved me a lot of money (I usually buy them online) and enabled me to use whatever I want as a ringer. You can also upload pictures using the software, which was pretty useful and made for some cute wallpaper. More or less, it provided me with the style I wanted, and more features than I expected.



Despite the fact that it was a great phone to begin with, I started having problems about three weeks into owning it. I would turn the phone on, and it would randomly dial numbers and then shut itself off. I thought perhaps I had dropped it or gotten it wet, but upon investigation, I found no sign that I had damaged it and had no knowledge of any accidents involving the phone. I was very worried that I'd just spent over 300 dollars on what would now be a very stylish paperweight, but I called Amazon's customer service and a very nice representative shipped me a replacement phone and labels to send my defective unit back with. I got the new phone, and everything has been going great so far, so I would just assume I got a defective phone to begin with. The only other flaw I can find with the RAZR is that it doesn't have great battery life, however, this isn't a huge issue, it just needs to be charged every day or two-- especially if you're constantly taking on it like I am.



Overall, it is a great phone and more than I expected it to be. Amazon also went above and beyond my expectations to get my phone replaced as quickly as possible, and I am a very satsified customer. Plus, out of all the different phones I've had (probably 10 or more including other motorolas, nokias, samsung, etc.) this is by far my favorite. - Crappy - Razr - Motorola - Pretty In Pink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pretty In Pink - pretty in pink, razr pretty in pink Pretty In Pink - pretty in pink, razr