Wednesday 24 August 2011

Jeep - jk, winch


I got this winch within days of ordering. It came greatly packaged and easy install. It runs air tools great and inflates 35 inch tires from 12 psi to 32 all four less tham 12 minutes. The winch works flawlessly and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a great winch and air compressor. It is way faster than any decicated air system that mounts under the hood. WARN 71800 PowerPlant Air Compressor and Winch

This works great and was very easy to mount. Given the cost of an on board air system and winch, the price isn't out of line. I had no room under the hood for an air system and this solved all my problems and I am very happy and confident with it. - Winch - Jk - Winches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jeep - jk, winch winches Jeep - jk, winch