Friday 12 August 2011

Pretty In Pink - pashmina shawl, gift idea


I absolutely love this shawl. I bought a beautiful bright red!! I bought it for a Christmas party to go with a black dress. Used it many times later as well. It keeps me pretty warm, I've used it in the movies, and get compliments on it all the time. I plan on buying a few more in other colors! 78" x 28" Silky Soft Solid Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Orange

I ordered (4) shawls in the silver grey color. The color was pretty. Each bag came individually wrapped in a plastic bag. Upon opening, the bag had a horrible smell. The shawls were not as soft as I was expecting and they seemed too thin. I was hoping to give these out as gifts but I had to return them because they were too cheap looking and feeling.

The 78" x 28" Silky Soft Solid Pashmina Shawl that I gifted to my granddaughter on her 10th birthday was received with obvious appreication. She immediately flung it around her shoulders and pranced around the living room where we were all seated, maneuvering it as any accomplished model might do.

Monty Berman Ithaca, NY

My girlfriend bought this because she was borrowing a similar one from a friend when a drunk girl stole it. Of course she needed to buy a new one to replace it. It all worked out in the end though, don't worry. - Shawl - Pashmina Wrap - Pashmina Shawl - Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pretty In Pink - pashmina shawl, gift idea pashmina shawl Pretty In Pink - pashmina shawl, gift idea