Friday 12 August 2011

Eos 60d - eos 60d, canon


The camera itself was a given. What was nice about this kit is everything that it came with for near the same price as the Camera & Lenses alone. All the little things. Especially the cables & memory card.



The camera itself is an upgrade from an old Canon EOS A2E. I already have EF lenses. All the lenses work great. The options on the camera are near endless. As a professionally trained photographer this camera looks to be an excellent tool. Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens & EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens + 16GB Deluxe Accessory Kit

Great Customer service From This Company and Great bundle (great startup package- for anyone that wants to know the sd card is a class 6)... Came packaged very well... I would recommend this package to anyone

The camera and package was the price the camera was at Best Buy for just the body. The camera and package came quickly and had great items! We love using the camera and feel like we got a great deal!

I bought this camera for some upcoming photography classes. I was advised to go with a smaller camera, but have had my heart set on this one since I started seeing it in different photography magazines.



I got to really test it out at the Detroit Auto Show on January 22, 2011 and my photos turned out really crisp and clear. The tilt LCD screen really helped out too. I have a really awesome photo of the injection stacks on top of a racing engine that I had to use the tilt screen for. Talk about an awesome feature.



The entire package is really great and has almost everything I need to start my classes. I've even recommended a similar package to a classmate!



I love it and look forward to learning more about it!

The Camera and lenses are great and working wonderfully. The vendor stated the purchase would ship by a certain date and two days past the stated ship date it had not shipped. I had to call the vendor and they apologized and expedited the shipment so it still arrived on the same day as stated. I did not have to pay for the expedited shipment. Still I should not have had to call them to find out why it had not shipped on time. I wonder how long it would have really taken had I not called. I have been taking some great amazing photos with the camera. Love it.

I bought this camera for my son who is a Communications Graduate Major. His professors said for a middle professional camera it shoots video better than some 15000.00 camera's they have at their college. My son has shot video for projects at school and it is safe to say he loves this camera. While this review is not a technical one it is nice to know all the Profs have this camera too. - Canon - Eos 60d'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Eos 60d - eos 60d, canon eos 60d Eos 60d - eos 60d, canon