Friday 12 August 2011

Memory Card Case - sd card, sd case


I use sd cards with my marine electronics and digital camera. These cases are a must for keeping the sd card safe from any damage. Since I use the smaller sd cards for my marine electronics I have to purchase the sd cards with no case, leaving me with a need for for the case. Buying 100 cases at a time saves me time and money. The cards came well packaged with some neat styrofoam product that I use for keeping the cases in order and handy for use. I would recomend the cases to anyone who uses a lot of small (128 mb) capacity sd cards. Plastic Secure Digital Memory Card Case & Holder for SD (3 Case Pack no memory cards included)

They are difficult to open and bulky and cheap plastic. I assumed it would be like the ones that came with the SD cards when I bought them, but these are really junky. All of the other cases that I have had are far superior to these. I would have gladly paid more for a superior product if I had any idea these were going to be so trashy. I could have done better at a dollar store. This is not the same case that was in the picture!

The SD card cases are a little more bulky than advertised, or maybe i just missed something, i dont know. All i know is that the sd card cases that come with sd card you buy are not the kind of cases you will get from here. Add about 2mm on each side of the card and that is more what the case is like. Also, even though it is advertised for very cheap, shipping and handling makes up for more than the original price, so my order (i ordered 2) came out to about [...] which is the same as most other sellers. I'm a little disappointed with that, but i hope that this review helps people find what they are looking for

More than one seller sells this exact item so this is for the item I received from seller named Chi Tek. Amazon's system appears to rotate who they display as the featured seller each time you click through to the item. I was unforunate enough to purchase from Chi Tek who did not send me what was pictured. I bought these to hold the Kodak 2GB Premium Secure Digital Card (KPSD2GBSCC), which is very small. To see what I got, see my 2 images with the red back grounds. The card was small, and fit loosely, but I was willing to forget that. Problem is, the only thing the item I received has in common with the item pictured is that it is in fact a memory card holder. NOTHING else about what I received is what is shown in the image. What I received simply is NOT what is pictured. The worst part is this item is nearly impossible to open once closed. It hurt my fingers to open it, you have to actually bend the entire piece to get it to pop open, and when it finally opened the memory card I placed inside went flying across the room. What protection does it give if opening it means it goes flying onto the floor?! None. I would return it but for $2.98 it's just not worth the shipping it costs to send it back. I dumped them in my plastic recylce bin. Pure garbage. Pure crap.

I added an image at the top view section of one of the cases that I received, 17 February 2011.



I was having a hard time opening them until I used my lighted magnifier and then I saw the "PUSH".



After trying it a couple of time, it is easy, just different.



The cases are indeed stiff plastic, but they are the same dimensions as my other cases except about 1/2 as thick. Now two fit where I had one before, to me a plus.



I now have the cases (6) that I need for present and future purchases of SD cards. It seems that they no longer come with cases.

This is what is in the Picture

arived quickily and in good shap

easy to open

I only need 2, but for the price it is cheaper to buy 3 and not use one of them then to buy them one at a time

good deal

Purched from eTECH an amazon.com seller

We needed something to protect our SD cards and this fit the bill nicely. The cards fit in and the case opens and closes nicely. Some may say they are not as compact as they would like but I like the fact that there is some protection surrounding the card. But to each their own. The company was quick to deliver as well. Kudos!

Just what I needed to store my extra Duo Pro Card Memory Sticks and Holders in. These things come in handy and keep the cards from getting damaged. I am glad I bought them and would not hesitate to buy them again when I need more.

This is 3 separate cases. It is not one case holding 3 cards, which is what I would prefer. And it is twice as big as shown in the picture: it is 2 x 1.5 inches, needlessly big for an SDHC card. It is very lightweight, but not as good as it could be.

The shipper was good.

These cases are very cheap quality, the catches that keep them closed quit working after a few times, then they don't stay closed, these cases are also alot bigger than the ones you get when you buy a new memory card, so overall very cheap, I wouldn't buy them again, - Sd Card - Sd Case - Card Case - Memory Card Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information