Friday 12 August 2011

Mr Potato Head Ny Yankee - mr potato head ny yankee, yankees


I got this delivered on the same day pitchers and catchers reported to Spring Training. It comes with two faces (toothy grin or bubble gum); right arms with a bat, or a glove; left arms with a ball or an empty hand. The only down-side - it does not come with a trophy; there is another on Amazon that comes with a WS trophy.



MLB New York Yankees - World Series Edition Mr. Potato Head



It is a little smaller than a traditional Mr Potato Head ( 5 1/2 inches to the top of his hat), but plenty big enough to display on your desk or shelf.



A real fun item - recommended to all Yankee fans! MLB New York Yankees Mr. Potato Head

As a yankee fan, I have to admit that my purchase was based on loyalty to my team alone. Sadly my reward for such admiration turned out to be a bitter disappointment given the fact that this item hardly resembles what you see on your PC (it's almost half the size of a real potato head figure). So yankee fans out there, stay away from this item no matter how hardcore followers you are and save your money for some real yankee stuff.

This is cute, but not that well made. Much harder to get the pieces in compared to most Potato Head products. Plus the parts don't work on standard Potato Heads - they aren't the same size for the holes.



Great for display, not great for play.

I purchased this for my co-worker who is a huge Yankees fan. After a long debate on whether it should be opened, we decided it would be better if we got to play with it. It is very cute and fun to change out the face and arms. The only downside is unlike traditional Mr Potato heads, this one does not have a back compartment to store his extra pieces. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase.

I ordered this for my husband for Father's Day and he got a kick out of it. I knew it was not a full-size Mr. Potato Head, but I still expected the pieces to work better. We stood this guy on top of our TV and my husband wanted to change the face regularly (one face if the team won, another face if they lost). However, this is not possible. While trying to put the face, arms, feet, and clothes on this figure, the other pieces would all fall out. It is nearly impossible to get both arms and the face on at the same time. It is extremely frustrating trying to get the pieces in without any falling out or the jersey falling apart (it is two pieces). Once you have it together, it's great to look at, but don't touch it! Don't buy this expecting to play with it or change it often. I would even recommend gluing some of the pieces on to avoid the frustration I had trying to change the face.



Bottom line: cute collectible for a Yankees fan, but definitely not a toy. Not well made at all. - Baseball - Yankees - Mr Potato Head Ny Yankee - Mr Potato Head'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mr Potato Head Ny Yankee - mr potato head ny yankee, yankees baseball Mr Potato Head Ny Yankee - mr potato head ny yankee, yankees