Saturday 6 August 2011

Portable Dvd Player - pink, kids headphones


We got these for my 5 year old daughter to use with her MP3 player. I was excited at the idea of the volume control since I knew she liked to turn it all the way up. However she only had these about 2 months when they stopped working all together. I thought it was the MP2 player, but it worked with my headphones fine. My daughter is fairly careful, as careful as a 5 year old can be, and really only used these in the car for long trips. I certainly don't believe anything was done beyond normal wear. I was disappointed since I thought I had paid more to get a better quality. We are now using the Philips kids headphones and have been pleased with the quality. Sony Mdr-222Kd/Pin Children's Headphones (Pink)

We needed some chid-size headphones to replace the wireless that came with our Honda. These fit the kid's heads and added bonus having the pink for my daughter. Teamed these with one 3.5MM extension cable to get headphone to the passengers side - both kids love them

We bought these for our five-year-old daughter to use with a portable DVD player on a family road trip. The packaging touts the high impedance of these headphones as a "feature" but it made them too quiet for our daughter to hear most of her movies--even with the DVD player's volume control turned all the way up.

These headphones definitely keep the sound from getting too loud. My kids didn't complain about the sound but I found them too soft. When I put the DVD player without headphones at a comfortable volume and then plugged in the headphones the volume definitely decreased. I suppose this is good for protecting a child's sensitive ears but if an adult plans to use them as well they will probably be disappointed.

We bought these for our 5 yr. old to watch dvds on our laptop while traveling and for use with an ipod. I like the idea that the heads phones would not get too loud. Unfortunately, with all the road noise, she could verily hear the sound. I tried myself and it was very hard to hear. If using in the house, the sound is fine and the smaller size is great. However, if your computer sits on the floor under a desk with the only headphone jack in the back, the 3.5 foot cord isn't quite long enough. We added an extension and it helps. At least she doesn't get tangled up in the cord! She actually prefers earbuds because they don't fall off her head but as a mom, I prefer headphones that don't go directly into her ear.

I bought these for my daughter for Christmas. 2 1/2 months later, the plastic is cracked where the earpieces attach to the head band. I have them taped together. The size is perfect, and she loves the pink color. I would have expected a product made with more durable materials for children, and especially from Sony.

These have worked perfectly for my 9 and 4 year old daughters who are not comfortable wearing little earbuds or big adult headphones for MP3 players or portable DVD players. I especially like the fact that the cord is only attached to one side of the headphones, not both sides, so the cord doesn't go across their necks and I don't have to worry about it choking them. Highly recommended for children.

she really likes that they're pink. She's four. And they fit her head size just fine. I've listened through the headphones and they really do limit the volume. Even when the DVd player is on full volume, the volume does not seem "loud" to me so I'm assuming it's well within the limits for such a young child. My daughter will beg & beg me to get out the headphones at first, but after 5 minutes she prefers to watch the movies w/o headphones. i think it's just an age thing & she likes the volume loud. However, the adjustable sides are slippery & are always moving on her so that the headphones end up too big and she has to fix them to the smallest size over & over. Overall I don't have any complaints & am glad I got them so I can have a few minutes of quiet on long road trips & not have to listen to Shaggy's voice 2 inches from my ears as they watch Scooby Doo over & over again. - Kids Headphones - Childrens Earphones - Pink - Child Headphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information