Saturday 6 August 2011

Blackberry Curve - blackberry, blackberry curve


The charger is fine, but the image on Amazon does not match the charger I received. The Amazon image shows slot above the outlet prongs implying the prong fold up into the device making it more compact, like the charger that comes the Blackberry. This is NOT the case. The purchased charge is a bit larger and bulkier. It's fine for home use, but less convenient for travel.



Just disappointed the image on Amazon is NOT of the actual product. OEM Home / Wall / Travel Charger for RIM Blackberry Curve 8300 8310 8320 8330 Pearl 8100 8110 8120

just as described by seller, this is a OEM product for my blackberry, my old charger just quit working so i need a extra one, i bought this one and is the real deal, this product in any retail store is about $30.00 and i got this one from Amazon, with a better price, free shipping and the same product you will get any where

This is a difficult product to order because of Blackberry proprietary equipment codes. OEM did their best. The fact that it didn't work as expected was not their fault, because I couldn be sure of the correct Blackberry Product code.

The price was incredible on this item, I did feel like it took a bit longer than it should have to arrive. Regardless I am satisfied with the product, much cheaper than the rip-off price you get at cell phone stores.

this came exactly as pictured/described. it looks exactly like the ones I bought at the TMobile store. this charger came with foldable prongs and I noticed no differnce in charging speed. not sure if it is a fake or not, but it appears legitamate. I would purchase again.

I NEEDED TO BUY A EXTRA CHARGER SO I CAN USE IT WHEN I TRAVEL. I WAS GONNA PAY AN OUTRAGEOUS PRICE AT THE SPRINT STORE AND I TOLD MYSELF TO TRY AMAZON 1ST. I'M GLAD I DID. I FOUND THIS FOR A GREAT PRICE AND IT WORKS PERFECT. - Blackberry - Blackberry Curve - Charger - Blackberry Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


charger Blackberry Curve - blackberry, blackberry curve