Saturday 6 August 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness - gel pen, breast cancer


I only purchase Papermate mechanical pencils. When I saw the Pink Ribbon mechanical pencils I had to have them. These live up to the Papermate Quality. The lead is firm but not too firm. I tend to have a heavy grip on my pencils. The lead writes smoothly. These hold up well. Good buy. Paper Mate Pink Ribbon Comfortmate Ultra 0.7mm Mechanical Pencil, 2 Pack (1751007)

I ordered these pencils, and they are great. I live the color, and I'm glad to support this cause. I have a friend that had breast cancer, and now she has been cancer free for three years. The pencils work great too. I have not had any problems with them, and I use they everday for school. I write with them all the time. thanks for a great product.

Beware, this is the same product for which reviews of can be found at the following address (append to amazon(dot)com): /product-reviews/B001JZ4V3C/



The metal tip on the pencil is well known to fall off or get stuck up inside the pencil under normal use. This renders the pencil useless. If you want a breast-cancer awareness pencil that will actually last more than a few days, I believe Pilot offers a Breast-Cancer Awareness edition of its Dr. Grip pencil, which is a better quality product. If you are just looking for a good pencil, Pentel and Pilot both offer superior products.

I ordered these pencils for crossword puzzles, and they are perfect. I have problems with my hands, and these fit the bill perfectly. Not too heavy, with the comfort padding that makes for an easy grip, if you have any hand issues, try these! Plus they are supporting team Pink!!

These are great writing pencils and you can't go wrong. They represent an extremely important battle we face everyday with cancer. You contribute to that with the purchase, you and others around you are reminded of the breast cancer fight when you use them, they are extremely comfortable to write with, and pink is my favorite color! SO there is no downside to this purchase! The pens are wonderful too, Paper Mate has always, and continues to make an excellent writing instrument, priced very reasonably, and supports such a worthy cause!! - Breast Cancer Awareness - Gel Pen - Pencil - Breast Cancer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Breast Cancer Awareness - gel pen, breast cancer breast cancer awareness Breast Cancer Awareness - gel pen, breast cancer