Saturday 6 August 2011

Cordless Headset Phone - hands free headset


As a member of the IT department at our company, I am responsible for selecting telecom products. We purchase this model for our executives. This headset is the best choice for someone who prefers the "on-ear" style headset. Great battery life, great range and no interference whatsoever. Our office is next to the airport and these headsets are not susceptible to interference at all. Jabra GN9125 SoundTube Wireless Headset

This is a great headset. I didn't realize they were so expensive, but if you spend a lot of time on the phone, it is well worth it. The sound is fantastic. I walk all over my office and into other offices with it, so it has good range on the wireless. I gave it a 3/5 stars on ease of use. I needed the help of our IT to connect it to our phone system as well as synch it. However, it looks fairly simple to hook up to a standard phone.

Purchased this item January of 2011. It woorks great... no issues. Great sound, great range and very easy to use. If you are a "pacer" (like me) when you are on those endless conference calls.... this is your headset!

I love this headset so much more than my other one. It is so light weight that I hardly even feel like I am wearing it. Unlike my old Jabra set, the ear hook is extremely soft and comfortable. I have been wearing this now for two hours-- a task unheard of with my other headset-- and I still feel nothing! I would highly recommend this wireless set to anyone looking to purchase one, especially if you spend a lot of time on the telephone.

The GN9215 works perfectly - albeit one call into Jabra, whose customer service dept. was OUTSTANDING. The guy and I joked a bit, he was American, and the call did not at all feel rushed. Afterwhich, with ONE tweak, everything was great. I have been testing calls with one individual who frequently complained before and finally said "finally, a clear call."

About ten years ago I got the boss of a real estate office the earlier model of this, a 9120 and his partner now wanted one identical to his.



The 9120 is manufacture discontinued but identical in all respects to the newer 9125 except for a different frequency and a more sturdy microphone boom.



Jabra offered to swap out the entire 9120 unit for $90 so now they both have units that will let them walk all over the office on a call, to the fax, to the front door, to the back door, just great range and great sound quality.



There are a lot of units that may be a few bucks cheaper and some that are a few bucks more, but this is really great sound quality, long talk time, fast recharge time and walk all over the place distance, you can't ask for more than than and how many headsets are still going after 10 years? - Hands Free Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Headset Phone - hands free headset hands free headset Cordless Headset Phone - hands free headset