Thursday 7 July 2011

Tools


If you need something for small jobs than this is the set for you. I use it to do small jobs at home. Driving and drilling holes and I like the mini circular saw for thin cuts. If you try to use the circular saw for something bigger than thinner boards, then you will have to cut oneside and flip it over. I like the light it flips only to one side but gives decent light. The carrying case is cool but tools have to be strategically places to fit comfortably. The bag holds everything else batteries and charger in side pockets. I havent used the saber saw yet but everything else works just fine. The conclusion is this is a cool set of tools for the small jobs. Skil 2895LI-20 18-Volt 4-Tool Combo Kit

The Skil tools are very nice for the occasional handyman. On building projects, I have used more expensive brands. The battery life on the Skil tools is not as long, but for the average person they work just fine. A professional would choose a more expensive brand, I'm sure.

I'm currently only using the drill and the circular saw. Don't really need the other saw and the flashlight. I think it does a good job for my household needs. I've had it for only a week, so I don't know how good is the battery. Some websites said that it could be a hit-and-miss with the Li Batteries. I will try to update on that later. So far so good, though.

I bought this combo kit because it was on sale and had good decent reviews, especially the drill and the circular saw. And since Skil is owned by Bosh,they're supposed to be good quality.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tools Tools Tools