Thursday 7 July 2011

Battery - phone, battery


We have the AT&T Cordless phones(5) and they had just basically died, we decided to try this batteries instead buying a new set of phones which would have cost us about $160 at Sam's Club. So we ordered these batteries as oppose to the actual AT&T batteries and they work great. They are actually better then the ones that came with the phones originally. We brought 5, which cost us $40 - only a 4th of the cost of new phones. We are delighted and recommend that you try this and not toss your phones out because they are perfectly find Cordless Phone BATTERY For AT&T SL82308 SL82418 SL82618 TL92328 SL82318 SL82518 SL82658 TL92378 TL92378 SL82218 SL82408 SL82558 TL92278 TL76008

I was very satisfied with this product. I have 5 telephones and what I paid for all 5 batteries is the same price that I would have paid for 1 in other stores. They were delivered in a much quicker time then promised. Would buy this product again.

My cordless phone system (4 phones and a base) has been a really good set and recently the phones were dying really quickly. I had to decide if I wanted to buy 4 batteries or a new set, so I went on Amazon to check on batteries and new phone sets. Reviews really make a difference, so I always look at user reviews before buying. Was amazed that the batteries I needed were available and for a GREAT price, bought 4, recieved them quickly and changed out batteries 1 a day until all were complete. They have been working wonderfully. Save a great phone system and a bunch of money. - Phone - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information