Friday 22 July 2011

The Tingler - the tingler, gift idea


I bought this to use on my autistic 4-year old who is constantly seeking a lot of sensory activities. Actually, his behavioral therapist recommended it as she had one herself. I tried hers and had to buy it!



This is a great sensory product. The problem for me however is I'm not able to use it on my 4 year old because he has problems tolerating things on his head but my older son loves it and it's a great little stress buster for me. I don't work but if I did, I would definitely bring it to the office. I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd have a line of people waiting to try it.

I was given this as a gift and I was glad because I've always wanted one. I've had it for about 4 months now.



Pros:

It does feel good. It's fun using it on friends or family members. I like to use the handle as a massager on my neck/shoulder area which surprisingly has worked good. It doesn't break easily. It's super easy to hold.



Cons:

After using it awhile, my head begins to throb (sometimes is sore the next day). It's extremely annoying to try and find a good place to store it. It needs a string or something to hang it up with. My hair gets caught in it sometimes (not a lot). I would never use it if I had just gotten my hair done. The metal things (not sure what to call them) move easily- I'm readjusting them a lot.



Overall, it's all right. I would never buy one for myself so I'm glad I got one as a gift. If I ever bought another one, it would probably be an upgrade to one that vibrates (they made newer ones on their website). I wouldn't pay over $6 for this. You won't regret buying it, but... it's not something amazing to get excited about. - Massager - Head Massager - The Tingler - Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information