Friday 22 July 2011

Cd Players - cd, car stereo


I THOUGHT the factory installed MACH stereo in my 2000 mustang was excellent but this Pioneer brings a new level of music enjoyment to my driving. When my old cd player started acting weird, I seized the opportunity to upgrade to an IPOD compatible system. After much research I narrowed the selection down to Kenwood or Pioneer and then went to a car audio shop to test them out. The Pioneer was MUCH better sound than the Kenwood. The 4300 was a new arrival and I had not read any reviews on it but after testing it against the 2200 and the model above it (can't remember the number) I went with the 4300 for sound and ease of use. I could also more easily read the display which is important for my aging vision. The difference in sound blew me away.... I had really thought the Head unit I had was pretty darn good... it pales in comparison to this pioneer (and remember, this is not an expensive head unit AT ALL)

I have no doubt that audiofiles poo poo this stereo and so be it.. but I do have a somewhat sensitive ear and I can adjust the sound to my liking. There is a small learning curve on the controls, but not as bad as other stereos I have had with Ipod control...so... all in all..I could not be more pleased with my purchase. I bought it from the stereo shop because I was not capable or willing to install it myself. I paid a hefty price for the "free" installation ($100)which is the difference between the Amazon price and what I paid at the shop but I drove away with a whole new experience in sound... and that is worth something, yes? Pioneer DEH-4300UB CD Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control and MultiColor LCD

Just finished installing which was such a breeze since my last stereo was also a Pioneer, Pioneer DEH-3900mp to be exact. Works smoothly and the sound is way better in comparison to my old unit. The custom color illumination option is awesome compared to my old unit which was a little too bright in my opinion. The menu navigation will take some time learn but isn't too complicated which is good. Also works great with my first generation I-pod touch and the remote is great also. Overall this was the best upgrade a went with...no regrets.

I loved this... I did however need to pay to get it installed, but it was great. It will take a few hours to get completely used to the settings. Most stores retail this Stereo for about $250 to $350 without installation. Pioneer.com sells it for $140. I payed about $100 to purchase it here and an additional $100 to get it installed so as far as i know i save about $50. Over all I recommend it. I DID NOT KNOW MY CAR COULD SOUND THIS GOOD. And all i did was change it from my stock stereo to this one. Now i can charge my Iphone or Ipod and I no longer need to buy CDs.

Bought this on my own at a Local stereo shop for $129.99 + tax and after installation and wireing harness it was 202.09$

I was sceptical because, i wanted to buy a kenwood at first but, this has really good sound, especaiialy FM radio (when no inerferiance). iPod Sounded great.



Just one thing, i really like bass, and there is none at all, my stock FORD explorer deck had more bass than this.

The radio is great. It does everything that I wanted it to do and then some. It came with a remote and more importantly a usb and aux port. It also came with some additional connection for monitors and two subs, if i ever decide to buy some... hee hee... PERFECT!

The Pioneer DEH 4300UB deck is one that combines high end technology, a huge amount of customization, increased sound performance, and last but not least - it's incredibly user friendly. I installed the deck in about 20 minutes and was listening to tunes moments after. You can choose from about 30 different color combinations and have a few sound settings to put it to. The USB option is probably the biggest reason I purchased it, you never need to worry about having books of CD's or remembering to keep your iPod with you - the USB can just be unplugged and tossed in your pocket. The sound it delivered from my stock speakers (I have a 1995 F150) was much higher than the stock deck could deliver. After I put in new Pioneer speakers the volume was almost too much, I wind up leaving the sound setting around 20, otherwise it's too loud - but with no distortion!

The only downside to this deck is that although the colors are a cool option to customize, they are almost impossible to see during the day which makes it quite difficult to safely see what station you're tuning to or which track is being selected. If it was not for this aspect I would certainly awarded 5 stars.

My Sony car stereo died after only a few months of use. Since it did not last long and other people reported the same problems with Sony, I decided to switch brands and go with the Pioneer DEH-4300UB CD Receiver. The first thing that attracted me was the user friendly layout. Some car stereos have strange or hard to push buttons. When I'm driving, I don't want to have to lean over and try to read tiny buttons on the control panel. With the Pioneer, it is setup very nicely and is easy to use. I really enjoy the MultiColor LCD as it cycles through several colors of the spectrum. Now for the most important part- the sound is awesome! I'm getting incredible bass, even though I don't have a subwoofer in my truck. The sound is a huge improvement from Sony to the Pioneer. The factory default sound is OK, but if you want big sound, then you need to read the instruction manual and then adjust your settings. In my case, I needed to set the sound quality to "loud", turn up the "bass" and increase the "mid levels" as well. By doing this I got powerful bass while still being able to hear the vocals clearly. One last thing I wanted to mention was that the detachable face plate is very easy to remove and then reattach. With my old stereo, I had a lot of problems getting it to snap on, but with the Pioneer it just slides into place, click and it's done. Overall I'm very satisfied with this product and would purchase more products from Pioneer. - Cd - Car Stereo - Usb - Cd Players'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


cd Cd Players - cd, car stereo