Friday 22 July 2011

Iphone Screen Protector - iphone screen protector, accessories


Before i bought the case, it said the bumper is made by apple. And the picture also shows that its made by Apple. But after I opened the package, and I found out its a fake one. the quality is so bad.... I'm very very disappointed. I want my money back! Apple iPhone 4 Bumper - Case for cellular phone - plastic - white - Apple iPhone 4

I cant believe people like this try to take advantage of already overpriced crap. Go to your nearest apple store bc they are only $29 there- don't pander to these a**holes. I will never buy from this company and hopefully others will follow suit- price gouging on Amazon is pretty low.



PS: this item works ok- has helped with the drop call issue, but slips off constantly when u try to slip it in your pocket. My suggestion is to get an invisi-shield wrap around it- that way your iphone isn't as slick and the bumper stays on a bit better.

It is a good case and fit the white Verizon iPhone4. However, the white case pick up very visible dirt. It does not complement the look of the white iPhone at all. Given that it is an Apple product, I was very disappointed by the overall look.

Bought this for my White Verizon Iphone. Main issues were -

1. The vibrate on/off slider on the side did not line up correctly. Not sure if this is the case with all iPhones, all Verizon iPhones or just the white one.

2. It got pretty dirty after a few days. The black from my pockets rubbed off on it.

3. Some of my headphones connectors won't get all the way in with the bumper on.



It was pretty cheap so not a huge loss but I'm definitely going to buy another one.

Despite the cheap price and the title to make you believe this is apple's iphone 4 bumper, this product is a knock off and a really bad one at it. The color of this bumper started to turn yellow the very next day. Save your self the $4.

I bought this white bumper just because I just bought 'white' iPhone 4 on the day of release. If you want to preserve the beauty of the white iPhone 4 with minimal but adequate protection, this is the product for you. I did not want a bulky protective case or something to cover up the entire phone. My iPhone 4 is covered with a protective and scratch proof film and this bumper protects a direct contact of the iPhone body with the surfaces such as desk, table and etc.



There is only one problem. When the phone is used with this bumper, the non-Apple charge cable does not fit all the way. It has to be used with a genuine Apple charge cable. Apple does not offer a car charger so I used a car charger cable for 3G from other company and found it did not fit with iPhone 4 with this bumper. Eventually I had to buy a cigar socket adapter with USB port on so that I can use Apple charge cable, which is the only fit when the bumper is used.



I recommend this bumper only when the good design of iPhone 4 needs to be maintained.

I got this bumper to cover the edges of my iPhone that my white carbon fiber skin didn't cover. For less than $7, it does what I need it to do.



It stretches fine over my phone. The color is ok. I have never had another bumper, so I can't say if the quality is better or worse than others, but it works for me. It isn't flimsy.



My only complaint is that I can't use my docking station or any other charger besides Apple's original one with this on, but that, I hear, is typical of bumpers.



I am happy overall with my purchase. - Iphone 4 - Iphone Screen Protector - Accessories - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Screen Protector - iphone screen protector, accessories accessories Iphone Screen Protector - iphone screen protector, accessories