Wednesday 27 July 2011

Memory Card - 4gb, micro sd card


I was happy with my purchase. The 4GB MicroSD memory card was included with the promised bonuses: a full size SD adapter and MicroMate SD/SDHC compatible USB 2.0 Reader. I shopped around before making this purchase, and the total cost, including the shipping charges, was competitive compared to similar products. SanDisk 4GB MicroSDHC Card with SD Adpater ( SDSDQ-4096-A11M, US Retail Package )

I found the Product Price to be competitive and the shipping to be timely, but I did not get what was described. I chose this product because it was described a 4gb Micro SDHC card with "Speed performance rating - Class 4" when I received the product it was clearly labeled as being class 2 I checked the invoice model number on the Sandisk Web site and sure enough it was described as being class 2. Half the speed advertised and not quite the deal I thought I was getting.

Before purchasing, I checked out other sellers and read their reviews. Some mentioned some of the adapters not working. When I received mine, everything worked well - no problems with any of the adapters. The only thing is that it's a little difficult getting the microsdhc card out of the sandisk adapter. Other than that, great product and is easy to use in my LG CU720 Shine.

I needed a memory card for my LG Neon phone that would allow me to take lots of pictures or video. I found this SanDick MicroSDHC card on Amazon at a great price, plus it comes with the adapter that allows me to use my card reader to transfer pics to my computer.

I have a Blackberry Curve 8320, and this is pretty much a necessity. All you do is slide it into it's slot on the phone, and you're ready to go! No formatting was necessary for mine or my husbands (he has a Pearl 8120) and it was a much-needed increase in space, and it is a must have if you plan on using your phone to store music or take photos with (and with a 2MP camera on my phone I do that a lot), and by storing data on it and not on internal memory my phone operates faster... My Blackberry says thanks! (I just wish my model's software provided compatibility with a larger card, but that has nothing to do with the effectiveness of this product). Must have for any phone with a MicroSD slot...

This product was very easy to use and was shipped in a very timely manner. I use it to download music and pictures mostly into my Blackberry Curve. I am so glad it is compatible and at a very great price! A steal!!

More space than I'll probably ever use at the same price most charge for a 256MB MicroSD. This SDHC is compatible with the A737 and all it took was a 2 second format to get it up and running. The included SD Adapter is quite handly. Luckily I already had a SD-USB adapter so I didn't have to worry about that. Of course, anyone who doesn't may want to look for a different package or find one of the retailers including one.

This was a real gud purchase as like the other purchases I have made from Amazon. Lightening fast delivery and a real gud product. Im using this card for my blackberry pearl. Sometimes it acts a bit slow with bigger files yet dont have much to complain. Im thoroughly enjoyin this Amazon-xperience. - Memory Card - Cell Phone Memory - Micro Sd Card - 4gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information