Wednesday 27 July 2011

Sexy Lingerie - sexy lingerie


I looked in stores and online extensively for a long black slip with some lace. This one fit the bill perfectly and was considerably less than anything I found elsewhere. I believe the price has gone up quite a bit since I purchased it, but it would still probably be competetive. I would recommend it, and it comes in various lengths. Classic Half Slip in 32 Inch Length - Soft Antistatic Non-cling Fabric + up to Plus Sizes!

This slip arrived faster than I expected. It looked fine and the material was better than I thought. Because of the low price I believed the material would be very thin but it is better than expected. The lace looks good also. I will buy more in another lenght and color.

Half-slips in plus-size are hard to find at retail stores, and expensive when found. Loved the slips I ordered from this seller. Quality was excellent. Fit was perfect, length (I purchased the longer slip) was perfect for me. At 5'2" I wear my skirts just below the knee. Can't beat $9.99. Will definitely purchase more!

Service was excellent and product arrived surprisingly fast (3 days after purchase). The color was fresh looking, the lace at the bottom quite lovely, the fit was perfect, and overall quality was superb...better than other half slips that cost more than twice as much. And as promised, it does not cling, which in my experience is rare. I will be a return customer and enthusiastically encourage others to shop here! - Sexy Lingerie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sexy Lingerie - sexy lingerie sexy lingerie Sexy Lingerie - sexy lingerie