Friday 1 July 2011

Pc Vga To Tv Converter - adapters, connectors


This amplifier is being used to send images to a projector 100 ft away and through a VGA switch. It has worked very well, the case is metal and the item is extremely easy to install and use. Well worth the purchase price. 2-Way SVGA VGA Splitter Amplifier Multiplier 400 MHz - Black

I bought this video splitter to run a VGA cable to my 56inch Samsung DLP and one to my computer moniter. I Didn't want to lose any video quality so i decided on a powered VGA splitter and this did the trick. I don't lose any picture quality on my samsung or monitor. This is a good product and is worth the money.

I just wanted an affordable way to extend and split the video signal comming out of my laptop when I'm djing with Music Videos. This does the job. Let's see how long it lasts, but you can't go wrong for the price.

I purchased this splitter so that I could have a mirror image of my monitor on my 42 inch plasma tv (which has a VGA input, obviously), and it works great. The image on the TV is definitely high definition and the monitor image quality was unaffected. Each cable running from the splitter is <15 ft, and I used gold plated VGAs. There is no lag between video and audio. Even streamed shows from fox.com (simpsons) come in beautifully. Email text on my tv is crisp and very readable, even from the couch. It truly delivered everything I expected. As for the unit itself, it is metal casting and seems very durable. The female connectors, and all three, are very sturdy and allowed for a tight, secure fit. Also important to note is that the unit has remained cool to the touch (so far). Overall, I am very satisfied. If you are looking to project the same image to two monitors, or one monitor and one high def TV, then this is your answer.

i purchased the unit to split a vga signal and push it through one 10 and one 25 foot length of high-quality cable. when operable, there was very slight, but noticeable ghosting. i had problems with the ac power source which eventually led to catastrophic failure. still, for 23 bucks i would say it's worth the money. I'm off to buy a splitter to match the quality of my cables, like i should have done in the first place.

I bought this because i wanted to split my moniter to my TV so i could get a better view of movies on my cpu. after i hooked it up i still had an issue with darkening on the TV but i fixed this by adjusting the screen resolution. But over all my only problem with this is there is not power light or anything to signal that this thing is even on, so did i just pay $22 to adjust my screen resolution?

I read and re-read the description of this item before purchasing this item. I ordered it thinking that I was going to be able to view and extended desktop throughout 2 monitors. Instead, I got a mirror image of 1 monitor. It's a great product for those who want the same image shown on a television or projection screen but it did not serve the purpose I needed it for.



Just a tip. Please make the descriptions of your products a little clearer.



Thanks - Pc To Tv Converter - Adapters - Connectors - Pc Vga To Tv Converter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information