Friday 1 July 2011

Cataclysm - lich king, world of warcraft


Let me first say that I agree with Carlee, having reviewed the description for this item if you were not already aware of how the ZBoard works, this is misleading. This product is merely a "keyset" for the ZBoard. The ZBoard base has all the wires and connectors to your computer, and your keysets can be lifted out and changed on a game-by-game basis (or the regular keyset layout included with the base.) They make quite a few variations of the keysets for different games.



That being said, and having been a ZBoard user for some time, I greatly enjoy the layout and functionality of this keyset. I have often found myself at a loss when returning to regular keyboards at friends houses since I am so used to the (vastly improved) layout offered on my ZBoard. SteelSeries Limited-Edition Zboard Keyset Wrath of the Lich King

This is only a keyset and not the actual Zboard. I did end up purchasing the Zboard after reading reviews that this was only the keyset. When I purchased this item, I had thought that it was not only the keyset, but the Zboard as well. A misunderstanding when I read the description. I do enjoy the keyset now that I have the Zboard. It took a little bit to get use too, but it is a good item. Those that read this review must remember that it is ONLY the keyset, so you still would have to purchase the Zboard.

This product requires a Zboard for use. The product on Amazon.com states this nowhere. While it does show that buyers frequently buy a Zboard, if you are unfamiliar with Zboards you most likely would not realize this. I ordered this product at the beginning of December as a Christmas present, and it didn't arrive until two weeks after its original estimated delivery date, which was long after Christmas. I was ok with the delay until I opened the package to find it wasn't what I thought it was. I have no idea how good the product is, because I can't use it. Maybe I should have just bought it directly from WOW. This was a disapointing performance on Amazon's part.

I bought this for my Husband for Christmas and he was so happy. With all the multiple functions it has, it has kept him very busy and the keyboard is very functioning for the writing he does alot too. A perfect gift for a gamer!

When i first purchased the item some of functions did not work... look wise it was nice to have for the theme but otherwise i could have just used a G19 keyboard for the custom keys instead of the z-board.

The key board is a great thing to have but I did not realize when I ordered it I needed the other part to hook it to but after I got that part it hooked right to it and works fine. As far as quickness of shipping it came right away very impressed. Thanks for the excellant customer service - World Of Warcraft - Fun - Lich King - Blizzard'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information