Friday 1 July 2011

Cure For Damaged Hair


Wow this product really works. I highlighted my hair and it burned my hair. My hair was frizzy, extremely dry and rough. I used this product today and it left my hair silky, manageable, shiny and just beautiful. I also bought the oil and I'm glad I did. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask, 16.9-Ounce Jar

I have extremely dry (due to thyroid condition), frizz-prone, super-curly hair. I use intensive conditioners, always. My local beauty shop owner recommended this a few months ago, and I was put off by the price. A couple weeks ago, though, I smelled it, was enraptured by the scent (think of a seductive harem or sacred anointing oil, cause it has that frankincensey-myrrhy sort of smell that reminds me of both, funnily enough). I bought it. I tried it. I'm sold! It's not just hype. This mask really hydrates my superdry hair and leaves it silky, manageable, supersoft, and easier to style.



And, oh, the scent. I'm gonna get the shampoo and regular conditioner. Today I bought the oil, but I haven't used it yet.



Good stuff, and this seller has a good price. Less than the 50 bucks at my local area beauty stores for this very large jar (2 cups + worth of mask creme.)



Mir'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information