Friday 1 July 2011

Dividers


These were advertised as the size I needed - 4 1/2 by 8. When I received them, they seemed smaller than that so I measured - they were actually 3 1/2 by 6. Just a warning so others don't make the same mistake. I bought them to separate and organize letter-sized and legal-sized files (folded in envelopes) and these are too small to stick up above the files. Coupon Organizer Divider Index Cards 125 LB Stock 24ea

This coupon organizer and inserts have streamlined my organization (used to carry two separate organizers, now all categories fit in this one!)and made my shopping (and saving) life easier! This wallet is thicker than many I've seen in the past so you can have more categories (for serious couponing, I like to have sub categories like instead of just toiletries, I have a separate section for razors, hair care, etc) It is durable, looks and seems as if it will last a long time, and came in my favorite color! Red!!!

I appreciated the pre-labeled stickers, however I do wish there were a couple of extra blank cards that you could write in for certain things that I would find useful. I probably won't find much use for both labels "SNACKS" and "DESSERTS". As I had already labeled all the cards with the stickers, I'll just go back and flip the "DESSERTS" card and write in a title for something that I'd find more useful. Other than that, the cards are great.

The organizer that I got this for already had index cards, but the description didn't state such. At least I have a back-up.



Otherwise, good quality. I like that the cards are numbered in alphabetical order, so that I can take them out when I'm sorting coupons.

Works great in my coupon organizer.I tried making some home made ones with my paper cutter and some manila folders but they looked cheesy compared to these. They have gotten a litten worn on the tabs but thats to be expected.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dividers Dividers Dividers