Thursday 28 July 2011

Office Desktop Staplers


I have been in need of a good stapler as the one I had was better at jamming than actually stapling. This one is heavy for a stapler and it doe's what its supposed to! I recommend this to anyone in need of a great stapler and if mine were to disappear today, I would buy another one of these without hesitation. Stanley Bostitch Contemporary Full Strip Stapler (B2200BK)

The Stanley Bostitch B2200 is an extremely well made and durable product. Fill it with quality staples and it will staple through darn near anything. I have used one in my office continuously for fifteen years, and when I wanted a stapler for home use I bought another one.

This stapler is extremely reliable and compact. It doesn't jam. It doesn't mangle the staples. I prefer it slightly to the 2500 model because it is more compact and a little heavier. It is vastly superior to swingline or staples brand staplers and although not carried by Office Depot or Staples, it is easy enough to obtain online through Amazon

This is not a luxury office item. This stapler is about as basic as you can get but it delivers what it promises. The overall feel of the stappler could be a bit sturdier but I haven't had any problems with pieces coming loose or anything like that. It made it to my four star rating because of the unbeatable price but fell short of the five stars because it doesn't offer anything special.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office Desktop Staplers Office Desktop Staplers Office Desktop Staplers