Thursday 28 July 2011

Battery Charger-inflato - battery charger-inflato, tire inflator


I purchased this unit from Tyler tool. Within 2 months the air pump broke. Then the plug would not work. the final straw was it would not take a charge. I called the black and Decker customer service and some guy by the name Angelo answered the phone. After giving me the run around about finding my receipt which I did, he tells me I have to lug this thing to the post office and send it to them and they might send me a new unit upon inspection. This charger was fully under the warranty but he wanted me to pay 20.00 to ship it to him so (Instead of sending me a new unit and paying the postage to return old one) they could check to see if I had a new one coming to me. He also goes on to tell me the charger was an old model they had trouble with, but it was not there fault, because they purchased a company that was responsible for the charge. ( it did have black and Decker all over it) I might have well kissed the 20 bucks goodbye, because I think it might have been going to India. Anyway to make a long story short, Black and Decker will not stand behind there products. He gave me some cock and bull story about how they bought this company from vector and the charger was defective. So I guess the consumer is the collateral damage. I hope this helps other consumers with there purchase, because if I ever see Black and Decker again I will not buy there products. Oh by the way I dumped the charger in the dumpster. Black & Decker #5140045-42 Replacement A/C Charger

This charger works as described. Have used my jump start for its intended use and also as a light when the electricity has gone out on 2 occasions. It only had a short time to recharge the unit and it re-charged it to maximum. Length of cord is good. Would recommend it and would purchase again if anything ever happens to this one. - Tire Inflator - Battery Charger-inflato - Jump Start - Air Compressor'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Charger-inflato - battery charger-inflato, tire inflator air compressor Battery Charger-inflato - battery charger-inflato, tire inflator