Thursday 28 July 2011

Laptop Power Adapter - laptop battery chargers, laptop power adapter


It does what I bought it for, but this is the second time I had to buy one because the wires loosen near where you plug it into the laptop. Be careful how you stress or bend the wires or they will break. If you're careful about it then as far as laptop chargers go, it works fine NEW Laptop AC Adapter/Battery Charger Power Supply Cord for Toshiba Satellite M45-S1651 m30x-s114 L25-S1193 M115-S1064 M45-S165 L35 M45-S169 A85 PA3396U-1ACA SADP-65KBA L35-S1054 L35-S2151 API-7629 PA-3467U-1ACA A85-S107 L35-S2161 L25-S119

I've only had it for a day, so I don't know if it's high quality or not, but at least works fine.

Not the original!! And the materials differ a little from original, it's a little bit lighter... And looks more breakable...

My problem was that the one on the picture has a two way plug (like the original), and this one comes with a THREE WAY PLUG! And that's a problem when you're in a room without three way plug-ins.

I'll update this review later for further info about the quality.

I bought the adapter/charger for our Toshiba laptop for a great price. I received the product one day before the estimated delivery date. The adapter is working great!!!! As a matter of fact I am using it at this very moment. Thank you for the great customer service. I will be back!!!!!

I'm very disappointed with the quality of the product I received. The charger fits very loosely into the back of my computer and falls out on a semi-regular basis, which causes my laptop to shut off immediately. The plug that goes into the AC adapter from the wall started falling apart almost as soon as it arrived. I'll never buy from this company again.

It is a shame that just in the first week of my purchase, this product was broken. I am really disappointed by it. because before I bought it, I have read some positive reviews about it written by customers . but I had big problem, when I was using this power cable it BURNT.yes it really burnt and i saw a flame on my plug. i was scared of a fire, but only my electricity was out for a while. then I called my maintenence guys and they fixed my electiricity. I am really mad. I do not recommend this.I am going to contact the seller and let them know, so they can solve this problem for me. I cant use my laptop right now. - Toshiba Ac Adapter - Laptop Power Adapter - Laptop Power Cord - Laptop Battery Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


laptop power adapter Laptop Power Adapter - laptop battery chargers, laptop power adapter