Thursday 28 July 2011

Back Pain Relief


This product works. My husband likes it. Reduces pain in his back. Personally, I like the Shakti Mat or Body Buddies mat MUCH better. The Himalaya mat has 47 points to each button and they aren't very sharp. This may be good if you are too sensitive or not brave enough to handle more (my husband isn't!). The Shakti mat has 27 much sharper points per button. The buttons are smaller so that accounts for it a bit but not totally. The less spikes the more intense the acupressure. These are also much much sharper. I find more effect from the Shakti mat... but you have to be able to handle the more intense points.

I bought this mat back in August. I wanted to wait to write this review in order to see if it was a placebo or not.



I love this mat!!! It is the best way for me to fall asleep. After laying on the mat for a few minutes I begin to feel immediately relaxed and it is very easy for me to fall asleep.



I have also noticed that I no longer have lower back aches. I have also used the mat on my face, on my legs and arms. I've used it to increase blood circulation. This mat has helped significantly. I also lay my head down on it if I have a headache. This mat also helps with that...probably because of the increase in blood flow and it targets trigger points.



Whatever it is....it works! I'm going to get this as a gift for my friends and loved ones!

Wasn't sure at first, they seemed kind of shrap, but once you get fully flat it feels good. Not sure if it accupressure that relieves stress or if it is just the 15 minutes of time away from the world that does the trick.

sometimes it is comfortable and relaxing other times i get tense and can't wait to get off of it. really unsure if the product has done much since i still get headaches a lot, but i doubt it can change hormones that cause migraines, but it was worth a shot, these are the cheapest you will find them ....

if you get spasms or have fibro pain or any kind of muscle pain, this mat is awesome ... 8,000 spikes to hit ALL your triggerpoints. I bought everyone in my family one ... this is one of those things that another culture has used for centures and it's about time we used it! I love it! Start out slow and you'll even fall to sleep!

I recently purchased this product and so far I like it. It takes some time to get use to but its worth it. When I use it on the carpet, it hurts too much so I now use it on the couch or my bed and I can definitely handle it. I still have back pain but I know it will take a while to help it. The shippment was fast.

I had hypertension and sleep problem so I am always tired. I place the mat over the foam that came with the shipment and lie on carpet. I do not feel pain but a bit uncomfortable when I first try it. After 15 minutes, I feel something pushing my back which I read from elsewhere it is a good thing. I was going to get up after 30 minutes but I feel asleep for an hour. Went to sit on sofa and feel relaxed after a glass of water.



Tried on bed this morning and it does not work (nothing pushing my back after 15 minutes) due to the softness. For those who aren't sure, please try them on carpet.

Spending just 10 minutes a day laying on this mat reduces back pain. A pillow at the head helps to position the body correctly to receive the most benefit. I also roll to the side for an additional five minutes to relieve pain on the sides of the spine. Wonderful for travel since is rolls up quite small. Watch how you lay down and get up since the mat can really hurt your hand if you put it on the mat.

The product arrived at the prescribed time. It was completely as described in the literature, so the add was accurate.



This back mat does what was stated in the literature, again literature was accurate. I find this to be a very important quality, as there are many adds that do not correctly or accurately describe the product or service described.



As of this writing, I am very satisfied with the product and am using it very frequently.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information