Sunday 10 July 2011

Lens Cap - cap, rear


I'm not sure how or why, but I managed to lose the rear cap for my kit lens. When I bought two newer, nicer lenses after a year and a half of using the kit lens, I realized I didn't have the rear cap. So, I came here to buy one. No complaints. None. Zero. Canon Lens Rear Cap for Canon EF SLR Lenses

I lost the rear lens cap to my Canon lens. What I like about the lens cap is that it fits both my Canon and Tamron lenses. The Tamron lens cap will not fit my Canon lens. Well, it fits but will not stay on.

Does the job & its exactly what you need if you lost your lens cap like I did.

$7 for a piece of plastic thats says Canon on it is pretty steep!! The problem with the generic ones is that they don't fit snug so I spent the extra few dollars on the OEM part!



I just feel like I didn't get my money's worth but I got what I wanted.....

I bought this for my Canon DSLR so I can keep the dust out of my camera. Fits perfect. Price is excellent. I only gave it a four start because it is a generic cap and does not have the Canon label on it like the ad portrays. Yeah Iam a label whore. After spending lots of cash for my equipment, I want them all to match up. Dont YOU? - Rear - Lens - Cap - Lens Cap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information