Sunday 10 July 2011

Home Theater Wall Mount - home theater component shelf, glass tv component shelf


This OmniMount wall shelf is great! This product is inexpensive, stylish and practical. It is extremely easy to assemble and mount. I mounted it in an area of my bedroom where space is limited. Instead of mounting it to the studs, I mounted it to an area of the wall that is hollow, using anchor plugs and screws. As you can see from the pictures, I have a DVD player and a cable box on the shelf and it is holding up very well.



Additionally, the black glass feature is extremely practical to the extent that if you chose to mount this shelf in a high area, you would not be able to see the bottoms of your components underneath and through the glass. The cable management system is also a big plus. Another attractive feature is that the shelf sits close to the wall (unlike the OmniMount ECSB Component Shelf for CRT TVs & Video Accessories, which protrudes much too far from the wall). I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a space saving wall shelf solution.Omnimount Tria 1 B 1-Shelf Wall Furniture (Black/Dark Glass) OmniMount Tria 1 B - 1 Shelf Wall Furniture (Black/Dark Glass)

Perfect if you have DVD Player only and don't need home theater or anything else to pur under your TV. Easy to install and adjust, and covers all wires. I would suggest to buy it from Amazon directly to avoid Shipping and Handling charges.

my only knock on it would be that there could be more wire concealer, but definitely not a dealbreaker especially for the price. It is strong enough to have a cable box and a dvd player stacked on it too, which is just what I wanted for child-proofing purposes.

I bought the Omnimount Tria 1 B 1-Shelf to hold my DVR and DVD player under my newly mounted 32" flat screen in my bedroom. It does the job I have asked of it! It took a bit longer to put together than I anticipated (I've put together loads of things before), but it was pretty easy (could have used better instructions, but that's a common complaint!). I couldn't put in a stud since I mounted it under center of my TV, but it seems sturdy using anchors.



My only complaint would be as another reviewer mentioned was the wire concealer. I have lots of wires and the mechanism for holding the wires in is a bit small and cumbersome thus making the cover a bit hard to snap in place. But other than that, it's pretty sturdy and looks good with my TV. So far it's holding a Tivo/DTV Receiver and a DVD player just fine.

I would recommend this product, but give yourself an hour or so to put it all together and get all the wires in place.

Ordered the Omnimount from a picture on Amazon and it arrived days before expected. It looks great on the wall. Easily mounted below my wall mounted HD TV in our billiard room. Good price, smart looking unit with dark glass shelf. Two screws and you are in. I give it 5 stars.

The shelves look great, and are very easy to install. They are sturdy, and can easily manage heavy and/or unevenly weighted equipment. My only comment is that each unit can hold up to 30 pounds, so if you are planning on using these shelves to mount multiple pieces of equipment, you should look into the Tria-2 Hanging A/V Shelf System (Two Shelves) - or the triple shelf unit. I bought three of these one shelves, but ended up combining two shelves on to one mounting brace since the two items didn't exceed the 30 lb max, and could easily stack without any height concerns (one of the tv units was my AV receiver, which is about 7 inches in height, so there was no spacing issue). - Shelf - Home Theater Component Shelf - Wall Mount - Glass Tv Component Shelf'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Home Theater Wall Mount - home theater component shelf, glass tv component shelf wall mount Home Theater Wall Mount - home theater component shelf, glass tv component shelf