Sunday 10 July 2011

Home Office - office supplies, supplies


You can't lose with this tape dispenser. It works great and everyone who uses tape definitely needs one of these things. The best thing is the price. I've just added another one of these to my shopping cart. Scotch Desk Tape Dispenser, 1in. Core, Black

I think this is a great price for a sturdy little dispenser. I like 3M Magic Tape, and it's good to buy them in the boxes and super simple to install the rolls in this dispenser. I prefer using this over the little plastic dispensers, because it sits firmly on a table or desk, and is a more substantial dispenser. You don't misplace it as easily when you are wrapping packages or whatever.

I'm happy Amazon carries these.

Simple and functional I have been needing this for a long time but for some reason I could not justify the expense. I like tape and I use it all the time! Wow I am such a nerd and I am loving it.



Good luck,

Matthew

How much can you say about a tape dispenser? This one is great because it has enough weight so that I do not need to hold it while getting tape. The price was fantastic. There simply is not much more to say.

I didn't want to spend a fortune on a fancy tape dispenser. I just didn't want to have to deal with those little disposable tape rolls anymore. This tape dispenser is exactly what I was hoping it would be. It's nice and heavy, the tape rolls are easy to put on, and it cuts easily every time! What more can you say about a tape dispenser except that it works exactly like it's supposed to. Buy it! You will be happy you did.

It is what it is.

A Scotch Desk Tape Dispenser, in one form or another, can be found in most offices throughout the world. Having used the 3M Scotch(R) Tape Hand Dispensers, the 3M Scotch(R) Packaging Tape Dispensers and the Desk Tape Dispensers both at work and at home I say, without any hesitation - hands up, down or sideways, that my preference is the Desk Tape Dispenser. It is both convenient and economical. Using it you avoid wrapping yourself in frustration and you won't waste tape. A desk dispenser eliminates needing a third hand to hold whatever needs to be taped in place while at the same time trying to pull the tape to the desired length and cutting it without having the ends stick together. Other than that, here's not much you can say about a tape dispenser. ~ Mrs. B.

This is THE BEST tape Dispenser I've ever come across. I've used many of them at work, but this is the only one that hasn't given me any troubles. And it's SO GREAT because it's heavy enough that when you pull the tape out, the dispenser doesn't MOVE! It's the little things in life people...and this is one of those little working pleasures. :) - Office Supplies - Supplies - Just Fine'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Home Office - office supplies, supplies supplies Home Office - office supplies, supplies