Sunday 10 July 2011

Cardstock - greeting card paper, blank cards


This works very nicely for printing my own cards. I use a scoring blade on my paper cutter to make a nice fold and the card looks beautiful. Envelopes are available separately for the half fold and quarter-fold size cards. When bought like that, it saves big bucks over the inkjet card and envelope packs and I get the same results. If you make lots of cards, this is the way to do it. Wausau Paper Card Stock, 96 Brightness, 65 lb, Letter, Bright White, 250 Sheets per Pack (91904)

The quality of this product is superior and the price is competitive to other brands. This is perfect for a wide variety of my DIY wedding projects including place cards, invitations, RSVP postcards, and wine stem labels! So versatile!

The Wausau card stock paper is just what I needed to make cards for so many occasions. It works well with my all in one printer and folds neatly and evenly to form the cards. I would recommend this paper to anyone wanting to print their own cards off at home.

I went to Staples to purchase paper and envelopes to make my greeting cards, and found it to cost twice as much for the same quality of paper and envelopes I purchased from Amazon, so, needless to say, I'll buy my paper this way for now on since I make all my own cards. - Blank Cards - Greeting Card Paper - Card Making - Cardstock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cardstock - greeting card paper, blank cards greeting card paper Cardstock - greeting card paper, blank cards