Saturday 30 July 2011

Ipad Leather Case - ipad accessories, ipad cases


We bought a different case when we purchased the iPad. The case wouldn't hold the iPad in securely and didn't allow for a stand. The Bear Motion case is a little less expensive than the first case we had and a hundred times better. It holds the iPad securely, protects it and the stand feature is wonderful -- holding it at just the right angle for use. I would highly recommend the case to iPad owners. Bear Motion (Trademark) Genuine Leather Case for Apple Ipad 1 (first generation) - Black

The ipad fits well into the pocket. The cutouts are where they need to be and allow plenty of room for effective operation.



The case itself looks good and the stitching has held up to my frequent use. My pocket has loosened up a bit, but that's only because I accidentally stretched it while putting another item into the bag where my ipad was already stored.



The magnetic lock is a nice touch. It's not too firm or too light.



This case is a bit cheaper than others out there. If you're looking to pay a little less and get good quality then go for this one.

This folio cover smells, feels, looks, and responds like genuine leather. I use to work with leather as a hobby, and if this isn't real leather then my hat is off to them. It fit the Apple Ipad like a tight glove without blocking any of the controls, plugs, speakers, mic,or earphone connector. I did see the review about the person being disappointed with the crease in the cover, but that is required to make it a 3 in 1 built-in stand. It meets our needs for using the Ipad not only as a 3-way stand, but additional ways. I doubt the quality of this product can be beat for this price of $28.99. My wife and I are very happy with this Bear Motion Genuine Leather Case Folio 3-in-1 built-in Stand for Apple Ipad. There are cheaper covers, but they likely synthetic leather or plastic. Good Luck in your selection.

I hesitated based upon a couple of reviews critiquing it not for having the ability to hold the top, thus creating worries of the iPad slpping out.

I received mine and slipped in the iPad: perfect fit. I was concerned about no security on the top and then noticed a small corner strap on the upper right of the back of the case. Pulled it over the corner of the iPad and now all worries are gone. Holds just fine and can turn upside down and shake with no movement of iPad, plus is easy to remove for apps that require iPad to be out of a case to use (measurement apps).

I would suggest those who downrate thiers take a closer look: the strap they complain about wanting is there.

Price, utility and construction A+



Thanks for reading my review.

Son got iPAD in April and bought the Apple case for $40.

It wasn't very rigid and the material was so difficult to clean. It's kind of a dull grey color anyway.



Bought this one for him for Christmas and wondered if it might be synthetic leather (plastic!) but it's good quality,hard wearing,nobbly leather and is very rigid.

Even smells of leather too!



Definitely recommend it- great value for money IMO.

I needed to buy a dozen of these for my company users so I wanted to be sure about this product and I ordered one to evaluate. I am a very picky person, yes been called anal more than once. There were other reviewers who complained about the open top - there is nothing that holds the ipad in place when unit is held upside down. Then another reviewer said there was something holding the top in place. I contacted the seller and they told me that they have redesigned it and have since put a velcro(?) strip to strap in from the top. However since there are many first gen models still in inventory, they couldn't tell me which I would be getting. However I saw that video demo here that shows the unit firmly in place when shook upside down...so I ordered one.



I received the original without the top tab.



I tried the shake test and it does hold it in place in place for the first couple shakes then starts slipping. That was not my biggest gripe. #1 is that when the ipad is in place, the top edge of the ipad lines up with the top edge of the case so that there is NO PROTECTION if it got banged from the top. #2 is that the stiff back part of the cover stands away from the curvature of the back of the ipad and there is a gap (1/4" ?) when looking at it from the top. I found this to be too big a flaw to overlook thus I did not order the additional units. I ended up ordering the AYL case for a few more dollars and it is a much better case.

I looked at the cases at Best Buy. I looked at the pictures and read the reviews of dozens of cases online. I bought the apple rubber case to hold me over till I found a case that would stand for typing and viewing without a lot of bulk. This one fits the bill. It is not bulky! Who wants to bulk up the slim iPad? Yet that's what many of the cases do. Crazy. This case is slim, has a quality look and feel, holds the iPad well, gives access to all the controls, has a magnetic cover for a solid close, and stands firmly in three positions! What more could you want?



The stand works by inserting the edge of the cover into a leather tab sewn onto the back of the cover. It is easy to lock in place and stands firmly in both the landscape positions (type, and view) it also stands firmly in portrait position.



I'm pretty picky, but I'm fully satisfied. . - Ipad Cases - Ipad Cover - Ipad Accessories - Leather Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


ipad cases Ipad Leather Case - ipad accessories, ipad cases