Saturday 30 July 2011

Hardwood Flooring Nailer - flooring stapler, cleat nailer


I got this stapler to do my Bruces 5/16 hard wood flooring and it was great. Did a room 14x13.5 in two days. 3/4 of the room in 6 hours after I got going. What a time saver and I did not have to rent, which would have cost the same. Do not go buying a 250 floor stapler if it is to do your own floor or if you are going to rent one. Take your time and use this. Jeff Wolfenson Bynford Laminated & Hardwood Flooring Stapler (uses SB97 type staples)

I bought the Bynford Floor Stapler last winter to lay engineered hardwood. I did not want to rent a stapler as I did not know how much time and help I would have. The previous spring I had laid about 250 square feet of 5/16 oak using a brad nailer, which worked fine but was time consuming placing the brads. With the Bynford my 2 sons and I laid about 450 square feet of the engineered oak hardwood in a day and a half, with only a couple of staple jams. This included all cutting and the occasional carpet staple and nails we would run into and have to remove (no matter how much prep you do you will still find these!). We use the stapler with a small Coleman compressor with a one pound tank. We found Bostitch staples in this size at our local Menards, but our local Lowes did not have them. Have not checked Home Depot.



One of my son's friends recently bought a house. My son took the Bynford over there and they laid over a 1000 square feet of 5/16 bamboo with no problems. I have done a lot of construction and remodeling over the last couple of years and this has been one of the best values I have bought in a tool.

I am a home renovator and tend to buy only the best tools possible. Don't let the price of this gun fool you. It is very well made and balanced. Have done over 2000 sq ft of flooring since delivery without 1 problem. Only drawback is no available adaptor plate for 1/2 in flooring. Go spend $250 for a gun with this feature. Installed all 1/2 flooring with it though, with little effort. Just pay attention to your angle or glue a little 1/8in strip to the base for proper fitment. Very easy for most homeowners to use. Make sure you order staples. May be a challenge to find in some areas. This gun will save any homeowner or contractor lots of money. You'll be pleased....

The Bynford flooring stapler is as good as the Bostich and other similar nailers without a doubt! I have owned the Bostich and when I bought the Bynford I was surprised at how well constructed the Bynford is.I have installed about 2000 sq. ft and not one jam or problem!

Was sceptical about purchasing this gun, Not being a name brand but am very happy with purchase. Have shot 7500 staples so far and it jammed twice. Pretty good average I guess. I recomend this for the DIYer but wouldn't suggest for comercial work.

When I first opened the package and unwrapped the flooring stapler, I knew instantly that I was holding a quality product. It was sturdy, but not heavy, and just felt solid. After practicing on a piece of scrap flooring for a few minutes, I was ready to attack my new dining room floor. The Bynford tool performed flawlessly. The quality-of-performance to price ratio simply can't be beat. This is an incredible product at a fantastic price.

I have 1 of these and 2 bostitch, this was so inexpensive and I needed one in a hurry so I ordered it, awsome, it preforms just as good as the brand name models and I will only buy this kind again because the quality of this runner for a fraction of the cost of a bostitch runner, good job.

This flooring stapler is a great buy! I did not want to rent one, since I only have about 3 hours a day to do my home improvements and I did not want to spend a couple hundred for one. I did a 144 sq ft room with no problems from this tool!! My only suggustion is to make sure your local hardware store has the staples in stock. I had to go to 4 local home improvement stores to find the staples. This a great buy!! I very pleased I bought this staple gun.

I bought and used this nailer almost a year ago, but am finally getting around to reviewing it. It worked out nicely for my flooring project, and at almost half the cost of most others it was a great investment. Out of around 3,000 staples I put through it, I think maybe 1 or 2 jammed up. It's hard to ask for much better from even the best nailers.

The one downside is that it uses a special size of staple, meaning that you can't always run down to the hardware store for more. Just buy a large pack for dirt cheap when you buy this and you'll be set for awhile. - Cleat Nailer - Flooring Stapler - Floor Nailer - Stapler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hardwood Flooring Nailer - flooring stapler, cleat nailer stapler Hardwood Flooring Nailer - flooring stapler, cleat nailer