Tuesday 19 July 2011

Entertainment - gift card, gift certificate


Do not buy from this seller. I ordered 2 gift cards. Both required activation codes that arrived a month after I placed the order (1 I had to call and request), and 2 weeks after the gift cards had arrived at their destination. The receiver of the gift cards had no idea that they required an activation code, and were simply told that their gift cards had a zero balance when they tried to use them. This is a ridiculous system. Just go buy a gift card and mail it yourself. Much easier, and less confusing to the receiver of the gift card. AMC Gift Card

I ordered card on Dec 18,2009. My nephew tried to use, card had 0 Bal. They wouldn't active the card because it was bought in July. Card took over two weeks to get and he still can't use it. I'm getting the run around from AMC and Amazon, now I'm trying to get a refund, becaue it seem like no one can active the card. Sucks!!

I ordered a couple of weeks before Christmas. This morning, CHRISTMAS EVE, I get a notice that this card (and one other gift card) were being refunded because my email address was rejected. Hm? On the same order, I received all the other items I ordered and emails regarding them without trouble. Now I have 2 nieces without gifts, but their siblings have gifts from the same Amazon order. I will not try to order a gift card this way again.

I am very annoyed about this product. I ordered this gift card as just that, "a gift". I was very embarrassed to hear that when the person tried to use it, there was NO MONEY on it. I quickly checked my credit card and found that it HAD been charged. Now I have to call them and figure out how to fix this. I am so embarrassed.

I order this gift card with 2-day shipping on the 19th of december for xmas. Today is the 24th of December and I don't have my item. Therefore someone will be without a christmas gift this year. I definitely want a refund as soon as possible. Infact under my track package button it says that the destination isn't even where I live.



It's going to englewood co, and I live in connecticut. I tried to track the package by ups however they have told me they didn't even receive the package yet. Very unhappy. Be warned everyone.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM GIFT CARD MALL! I KNOW I WILL NEVER AGAIN! I ordered 3 Gift Cards from Gift card mall on December 3, 2010. I NEVER RECEIVED THE GIFT CARDS even though I was sent a confirmation that they would be delivered before christmas. I called them on December 17 and they told me the gift cards had gotten lost and they would cancel the order. LONG STORY SHORT, I'VE CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERY FEW DAYS SINCE DECEMBER 17 (IT IS NOW JANUARY 19, ALMOST TWO MONTHS SINCE I ORIGINALLY ORDERED THE GIFT CARDS) AND THEY ARE YET TO REFUND ME THE $300 FROM THE GIFT CARDS WHEN IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE!! EVERYTIME I CALL THEY GIVE ME AN EXUSE AS TO WHY THE MONEY HASN'T BEEN REFUNDED AND FOR TWO WEEKS NOW THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT THEY MONEY WILL COME ANY DAY NOW!! SAVE YOURSELF THIS TROUBLE! AT THIS POINT, I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER SEE MY MONEY BACK AGAIN!!! GO SOMEWHERE, ANYWHERE, ELSE TO ORDER GIFT CARDS! TERRIBLE SERVICE

I ordered a gift card to be sent to an address in Indiana, not sure when it was delivered, because the card did not say who it was from. I asked the recipient if he had gotten my "present" (did not want to say what it was), he kept saying no, so after about 3 weeks, contacted the company, claiming a lost card. A few days later, got automated response, but in that time he discovered that the card had arrived earlier, just didn't know who it was from. I contacted the company to report it was not lost, but keep getting auto replies asking me what I want to do about my lost card. Disappointing service, won't order gift cards here again. - Gift Card - Gift Certificate - Gift Cards - Entertainment'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Entertainment - gift card, gift certificate gift card Entertainment - gift card, gift certificate