Tuesday 19 July 2011

Computer - bluetooth headset, samsung


I needed to purchase more replacement earhooks after the clear plastic OEM replacements broke in under a month each. Although these aren't the soft, rubberized earhooks that came with the original Bluetooth headset, they still withstand bending and flexing and are comfortable. I use mine daily--still on the first one after two months. Would definitely recommend. 5 Pack of Black Ear Hook Earhook Replacement for Samsung Wep460 Wep470 Wep450 Wep475 Wep600 Wep700 Bluetooth Headset. BENDABLE & FLEXIBLE. Custom Design. Made in USA By Ez-flex, Inc.

Works better than the brittle clear earhooks that originally came on my Samsung headset. The curve is also smaller so it fits tighter to my ear. It also works better for my wife who couldn't use the headset with the original hook because it was too big for her.

After the one hard plastic ear hook supplied with my headset broke, I needed a replacement. Local stores were no help. I found these online.



The price is good, though I doubt I'll ever need this many. They are flexible plastic and are comfortable. They should be more durable though I haven't had them long enough to tell. They clip on my Samsung WEP460 perfectly.

I am very disappointed with these "compatible" ear hooks for my Samsung Bluetooth headset. Each time I wear one, it breaks! It seems that they are too small for a grown person's head. They may fit my grandson!! Cheap plastic, very thin. Avoid buying these as you will regret it!!

Buy the "MOTOROLA OEM H17 H525 EAR LOOP HOOK EARLOOP EARHOOK REPLACEMENT by Motorola" it's the same PRICE and all you have to do is super glue it to your WEP350, you will never have to replace the hook again! It's the best solution to a REALLY crappy ear loop! This is what I did because I got sick of these breaking. The circle on the Motorola ear hook fits right over the ear piece and it is such a relief to not have to worry about this anymore, it's a sturdy ear piece! It will work with all the Samsung WEP Series Bluetooth headsets and you won't have to keep buying cheap replacements!

I am also very disappointed with these ear hooks for my Samsung WEP350 Bluetooth headset, which have been breaking at a rate of one a day. I have a larger head, so maybe that's the problem, although other ear hooks have lasted just fine and required me to do something that broke them. - Bluetooth Headset - Accessories - Samsung - Bluetooth'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


bluetooth headset Computer - bluetooth headset, samsung