Tuesday 19 July 2011

Car Adapter - car adapter, splitter


I bought this item on July 2009 and used it well in the car for some 3 or 4 months.

Normally I like to write my reviews later in time, when I have been able to test them, (normally we read reviews within a week or so, when everything works perfect)

This item remained connected in the car for a couple of months, and then when I removed it from the plug it broke in the metalic connection.

I did not give it any missuse, so I may have gotten a bad one, or this is just the standard quality.

Better luck if you buy one. Bracketron UGC-102-BL Dual Socket Car Power Adapter

I like this product. It can bend in many different directions which is real helpful when limited on room. The red light on the top lets me know if its on. One of the best splitters out there and with a great price.

Just got this yesterday and it is useless. Will not even turn on. Feels like the adapter will not insert far enough into the socket to make contact. Even if it would work at first, the fit is so loose it would not have a chance of staying attached once I plugged two devices into it. Don't buy this, it's junk. - Splitter - Car Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information