Thursday 16 June 2011

Jessica Simpson - bcbgeneration, gucci


Absolutely cute shoes but uncomfortable at the same time. That's the only reason I have not returned them. It is a shoe that stands out on it's own. Forget the outfit. Look at the cute shoes. Yes that's a little vain but these shoes demand your attention and everytime I wear them they never let me down. So insert your foot cushions and on with the show.That way I can at least tolerate a good 2-3 hours of foot admiration. Put your slippers on as soon as you get in the car. :) Naughty Monkey Women's Dolled Up Pump,Black,8.5 M US

I love shoes that a creative and difunfernt and Naughty Monkey has exactly want I'm looking for and these shoes are no exception. They look addorable on and are so fun. I just wish High heels were more comforatble to wear. They are true to size and are worht it!

I bought these shoes as they were eligible for Prime, so I figured I could treat myself. I love loud/funky shoes and figured nothing was more loud than dots, pink, and bedazzling. When the shoes came, I was beyond excited. They were almost everything I wanted, except that the toe area was just too roomy and my toes were getting all sorts of jammed in there as I walked around. I know I could have stuffed something in the toes to try and help out with the extra room, but I am just not interested in having to do that. When I went to return the shoes, I had to pay for shipping back. I went to the post office, and regular air mail cost me $9! I had no idea that the return wasn't going to be free, and would have never tried buying shoes through amazon if that had been the case. - Diesel - Gucci - Bcbgeneration - Bcbg'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jessica Simpson - bcbgeneration, gucci diesel Jessica Simpson - bcbgeneration, gucci