Thursday 16 June 2011

Cd Repair - disc repair


I bought this machine to clean DVD movies and PC disk. This machine works good. It is a little noisy. I have used this machine about 4 times once using the full repair. I had to run the disk 3 times to do a good job on the repair. It cleans very nicely using 2 drops of the solutions. I have not tried it on blue-ray disk or ps2 game disk yet. It is kinda hard to remove the disk from the machine but that could just be me. So far this machine does the job. I would recommend this machine for cleaning and minor disk repairs. Cd Dvd Blu Ray Ps3 Disc Cleaner Scratch Repair Machine

I got this dvd cleaner to try to fix some of the dvds that the kids scratched up. For most it took more than one cycle. The pads are supposed to be good for 50 uses. This is 50 uses, not 50 discs. And you cannot run the cleaner for longer than 30 minutes or the motor overheats. This translate into cleaning only 7 discs in a row. After using the same pads to clean several discs, they seemed to get clogged with cleaner and made it hard for the motor to spin them. So I ended up breaking it. I have to take responsibility for some of it but I don't think it is very durable. - Disc Repair'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cd Repair - disc repair disc repair Cd Repair - disc repair