Saturday 14 May 2011

Yoga Mats Strap


I like that the straps are adjustable, I have a thick mat; and the straps work fine. The buckles appear to be a little on the flimsy side, but they haven't broken yet (I've been using it for about 2 months now). Bought 4 of them for stocking stuffers for friends/family who do yoga. About what I expected for the low price. (Price/piece)GOGO™ 32 inch Yoga Mat Harness Strap, Yoga Mat Carrying Strap (Just Strap, Not Mat!)

This strap is plain, functional, and works just fine - as I expected. I like the adjustable straps that go around the mat. If I want to roll my towel up in the mat to carry home, I can adjust the strap and do that. Seems sturdy and with appropriate use should last a long time.

It's just a canvass strap with ajustments for mat width and strap length. Simple, easy to use, and worth the price. I am a bit concerned how well the clasps (that go around the mat) will hold up over time, as they're made out of pretty cheap looking plastic. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

I really wanted a way to carry my yoga mat on my walk to class, or on my commute via public transit. I didn't want anything big or bulky, since I already have a gym bag. This was exactly what I needed, and just the right price.

This is exactly what I had been expecting when I placed my order. It's easy to use and I have no complaints. I carry my 1/4 inch thick mat using this strap (and I double fold the mat before rolling it so that it stays clean which makes it twice as thick!) and have had no issues. Works great!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Mats Strap Yoga Mats Strap Yoga Mats Strap