Saturday 14 May 2011

Carhartt Jeans - carpenter jeans, denim


I have bought these pants from other places many times in the past. When I tried on these pants the fit was terrible. They were really long for 30" which didn't make sense. I would think 30" is 30". They did not fit the way I am used to this style Carhartts fitting. The only good thing was that I did get a full and prompt refund when I returned these pants. Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Double Front Jean,Darkstone,34x36

Have purchased the same jeans before and was really impressed with how durable they are. However, these seemed not to be as heavy of denim. Hopefully they will wear as well as the old ones have but will have to see.

The quality of these jeans is like all Carhartt products, excellent. However, the sizing is way off. My husband didn't even try them on because he held them up to him and they were about three inches longer than they should've been. I don't know if the waste sizing is off as well. I had to return them. Luckily Amazon makes it very easy to make returns. - Carpenter Jeans - Carhartt - Denim - Jeans'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Carhartt Jeans - carpenter jeans, denim carhartt Carhartt Jeans - carpenter jeans, denim