Saturday 14 May 2011

Cd-car-adapter - cd-r player, mp3 cd player


I bought this to listen to books on CD in my car, since my car CD player no longer works. This is the ideal product for that purpose. It was a bit difficult to figure out the correct setting so the player would start where it stopped. Finally I figured out the combination: When you need to stop listening, press the stop button. When you're back in the car ready to listen, press the play button. Be sure you don't turn off the car without pressing the stop button. If you do, the CD will start at the beginning.



Great product, great price! Sony DEJ017CK Walkman Portable CD Player w/ Car Accessories

One of the reviewers on here mentioned the crappy sound with the cassette adapter, but I found it to work beautifully in my 1995 Miata. I didn't have to turn it way up either. Simple to look at - looks like a miniature Roomba - and works great. The only drawback is that I also have a GPS I can't live without, so I have to use the batteries on the CD player instead of the cigarette lighter hook-up. But I use this little sucker every day on my 37 minute drive to Moorpark to ride my horse, and it's a wonderful item. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. And you just can't beat Amazon's shipping: I ordered it on Tuesday about 3 p.m. and it got here the next day. I'm very impressed with both. :D

I didn't expect this portable cd player to sound as good as it does, but the sound quality is really nice. When it is played in the car (via cassette attachment) it is amazing how clear the music is, the bass is great - no tremor or static. I am satisfied especially considering the low price. The battery life is short if you use the portable cd player quite often, but nevertheless, if you are looking for something to use while exercising, walking even while cleaning the house or if you don't have a CD player in your vehicle and dont' want to put out the expense of purchasing a new cd console for your vehicle, I suggest this item.

This was a replacement for my car cd player that quit working. When I hooked it up it put my car cd player to shame fantastic sound& bass control. I saved my self about $150 dollars. Wow! if your car cd player quits working. don't replace it get this its only $38 and well worth it. Only one problem the controls are hard to operate but not a big problem I give it 5 Stars. J.T.

I received the Walkman with the car accessories and got to using it right away. It performed great and I was really enjoying it. I used it for books on CD for about 5 hrs per day. Two weeks of perfect performance, then one bump to the CD player and it was dead. Don't know what happened. It just quit. Not at all durable. I was so disappointed. Looks like I'm back to books on tape. - Cd Walkman - Cd-r Player - Cd Player - Mp3 Cd Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information