Saturday 14 May 2011

Safety Glasses - dewalt, 2009 amazon frustration-fre


True to their name, DeWalt's safety glasses set the standard for quality and value. I paid less than $3.00 for mine, and they are more comfortable than safety glasses costing 5 times as much.



The glasses fit comfortably and do not obscure my vision or distort objects in my peripheral vision. They are extremely durable and resistant to scratching. I've been wearing them constantly for about two months while working out in my yard and they are holding up nicely.



A great price and a great product. I am buying several more just to keep handy. Dewalt DPG54-2C Protector Smoke High Performance Lightweight Protective Safety Glasses with Wraparound Frame

After getting a bug in my eye while bike riding and not wanting to spend $50 for a pair of biking glasses, I bought these. They fit perfectly. I use them for riding my bike and they stay right in place. I also use them for weedeating around the yard. One of the best pairs of safety glasses I ever bought.

Great price, sleek look, and it's dewalt! I bought these for my cousin because the previous Dewalt sunglasses I bought had lenses and were straining his eyes, so I bought these which were cheaper, fit great and does not strain his eyes. He likes them because it keeps him from getting a headache when doing contruction in the hot sun.

I ordered this product over a year ago and use the safety glasses when working the the yard. On those sunny days it protects my eyes from the rays of the Sun and protects my eyes when cutting or trimming. A very excellent product at an amazing price. I plan to order a clear pair of glasses for late in the year when the Sun isn't so bright and for other jobs around the house where safety is a concern. I would highly recommend this product. The service and delivery were excellent.

These are the most comfortable pair of safety glasses Ive found yet, I extremely dislike anything on my face or head, be it any type of sun glasses or hat, but these glasses are so comfortable to me at least.. that I forget that Im wearing them.



I wouldnt trust these to stop something like a nail from a nail gun being shot at your eyes, but for things like weed whacking, or using any type of saw it should keep stuff from getting in your eyes.

Somewhat stylish, but maintaining the Dewalt yellow brand these protective lenses do what they are intend for. They are plastic and will scratch if not kept well, so I recommend keeping the plastic box that they are shipped in for storage.



Good for landscaping with power tools... I use mine when edging or weedwhacking.

Wore them today for the first time. They fogged a little, but I was wearing them pretty snug - and with a ball cap. I just wore them a little further out and they were fine. Very comfortable, and hey... it's Dewalt. Excellent. - Dewalt - 2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - Eye Protection - Woodworking'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Safety Glasses - dewalt, 2009 amazon frustration-fre 2009 amazon frustration-fre Safety Glasses - dewalt, 2009 amazon frustration-fre