Wednesday 25 May 2011

Waterproof Player - waterproof mp3, waterproof


The Diver waterproof MP3 player is at the lower end of the price scale for these types of products but I am quite impressed with it's performance. I have been swimming lengths three times a week for about six months and was getting quite bored while I swam so I bought the Diver. It came quickly and was suitably packaged. The instructions were clear and was very simple to load up with music. At the pool the earphones can be a bit finicky. Like all other waterproof ear buds, you have to put them well into your ear while your head is out of the water. The first time I used it I had a bit of a problem with them coming off my ears or getting water in them. After a bit of trial and error I can now go for about 30 minutes without having to pop them out to clear water from my ear, a five second operation. Listening to my music while swimming is GREAT! It really makes the time fly. Yes, it has a non-standard earphone jack but that's part of the waterproofing. I usually charge the battery after four hours of use and haven't tried to push it beyond that time. I've also had the added bonus of three or four bikini babes come up and talk to me about them!



You attach the unit to your goggle strap and you never know it's there. It comes with suitably short earphone wires for when you are swimming and an extension cord for when you are listening to it on dry land. It also comes with a nice little bag. If you like your music while being wet, this is a great product. Diver (TM) Waterproof MP3 Player. 4 GB. Kit Includes Waterproof Earphones. (White)

This is the most valuable item i have in my life at this time. I not only managed to lose 60 lbs swimming everyday, but also feel great. It is durable and also can be used while exercising in the gym. I have been using it for more than 1 month and it is as good as the first day i received it. Make exercicing fun!!!

This product works great the only problem is trying to find the right size ear buds for the ears and the occasional falling out of the ear other than that there's really no issues yet with the product.

I purchased this to replace another waterproof mp3 player that I used in the past. I found that the old one was constantly falling out of my ears and gave me poor sound quality. I was hoping this one would not have this issue.



I am pleasantly surprised to find it exceeded my expectations. Not only did it not fall out of my ears but it was crystal clear sound. Although the plastic part that hooks around my ears took a bit of time to figure out to put my goggle strap over the top of my ear, even when it was flopping next to my cheek the actual ear bud in my ear did not come out nor did water leak in. On top of that, my pool is often very noisy at night as there is not only a lap pool but a lazy river and a children's play center complete with squealing, screaming little ones all in the same complex so it can get horribly loud. Once I put in my earphones, I heard nothing but my breathing and the music with these in which made my laps even more relaxing and focused.



Loading music on was quick and intuitive (although I did have to look at the instructions to figure out I had to screw in the usb and earphone jacks).



The buttons are easy to feel even when they are behind my head to start, stop, skip, and adjust the volume.



My goggles have two thin straps rather than one thick strap and I found this device stayed on with no worries while I was swimming even with the thin straps. I simply pulled the straps up away from the opening. The device did fall off later, just before I put it away but it was no concern while using the player in the pool.



There are seven different sizes of ear buds so it takes some time to find the right one. I used the three tiered one but found I might prefer another style since the three tiered made my ears a little sore after use. I have a question into the company to find out the material the covers are made of and once I know I will update this review.



I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a waterproof mp3 player.



**UPDATE**

I have been using the product daily for over a week now and still love it. I found that it will even stay on when I am not wearing goggles if I hook it over the pony tail holder I use to bun up my hair when I swim. I have charged it only twice in that time and have used it for an hour and a half minimum each day.



I did have to put out a bit more money since I was right with my fear that the ear bud covers are all made of latex. The customer service rep wasn't sure though which is really unacceptable for a company (the response I got was "I believe the earphones (ear bud covers) Are made of latex rubber."). Despite the fact that he couldn't tell me for certain or offer me options, I still really liked the player. I found that Replacement Apple In-Ear with Remote and Mic Headphone Silicone Ear Tips /Earbuds work with these earphones superbly. I purchased mine from WNSHOP for about $7 with prime shipping. I would suggest getting the small though, the large in these is really large.



I still highly recommend this product but with the add-on for other latex allergy sufferers.

I use this mp3 player to run and for swimming. There is a really good sound, even under water. It's pretty easy to uplaod your mp3 in. My only concern come from its use underwater. the first time I used the ear buds were cominf off my ears every length. There is a learning curve in the way to put you buds, and to choose the good size. When you've found it, it's really nice. For the price it cost me, it a really good purchase

I bought the Diver Waterproof MP3 Player to replace the other player which my wife used when she she was swimming. The other player died.



My wife is absolutely happy with the new one. She even started using it instead of other ones she used to use around the house.



The battery life is very good. Controls are very intuitive. The player is light and aesthetically pleasant.



The feature my wife likes the most is the ability to stop and later continue listening a file from the same point. - Waterproof Mp3 - Waterproof Player - Waterproof'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Waterproof Player - waterproof mp3, waterproof waterproof player Waterproof Player - waterproof mp3, waterproof