Wednesday 25 May 2011

Daily Planner - organizer, daily agenda


I love my planner! I received it as a gift and the cover suits my personality... it is very trendy. My edition has style tips and facts that I love to read. It also has plenty of room to write and easily fits in my purse. I carry it everywhere! 2011-2012 Daily Fashion Day Planner Organizer Agenda (August 2011 Through July 2012)- Bloom

I got it so I could keep track of important dates and such,



I find myself carrying it around with me everywhere. It looks cute, has enough room to write a lot in each space if needed, gives a month page, then goes by week.



I would absolutely recommend this to others, and will buy next years matching one!



Loved it 100%

I received my Plan-It Daily Planner today. As I started jotting down dates, I got to September and a page was missing for September 22 - 28. This is very discouraging. I purchased this online for convenience, but now I feel the need to go to a store in person to check that all pages are there. This is not easy as the closest office supplies store (Staples, Office Depot, etc) are more than 50 miles away from my home.



I've always been happy shopping on Amazon.com and will continue to do so. But attention to details may discourage others about products they have, even if it's the fault of the product's company and not Amazon.

I found this planner to be the perfect size. Small enough to fit in a purse or shoulder bag, yet large enough to write down my hectic college schedule. Each day has around 6-7 lines and is large enough for all my class assignments. I really don't see a need for the larger 8.5 x 11 inches planners.

It has been two weeks and i still have not received this planner. im aggrivated with the time it has been so far, I would have much rather have gone to the store and bought one, but i didnt think it would take this long to get here. - Daily Agenda - Organizer - Daily Planner - Planner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Daily Planner - organizer, daily agenda organizer Daily Planner - organizer, daily agenda