Wednesday 25 May 2011

Dual Layer Dvd - blank media, dvdr discs


The entire purchasing experience from this merchant was fastastic. Shipping was fast, received information about it's tracking. The product was perfect. These Sony DVD's are simply the best I've ever used. They are always read/acknowledged by my computer, unlike the cheaper dvd's I've tried in the past like Ritek... I will definitely purchase these dvd's again from this merchant. Sony DVD+R Printable DVD's 100 Pack

Just bought these a couple of weeks ago, I am a photographer and use them to send DVD's of images to clients. The first 2 of 4 DVD's were bad, I am hoping to see improvement with the rest of my 100 pack or this was a huge waste of money!

Good DVD's. I've only used about 6 but haven't had any trouble out of them. They play fine but cannot record on in my JVC VHS/DVD recorder because they are +R instead of -R. But I'll just burn them on my computer. I don't have a printer that will print on them, but I'm able to use a pen instead of a flair or permanent marker to label them. - Blank Dvd Media - Dvdr Discs - Dvd - Blank Media'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information