Monday 9 May 2011

Postage Scale - postal scales, postal scale


I am really happy with this purchase. Super fast shipping and this is an excellent product. I just received this and it works great. Every thing seems to be very accurate and super easy to use. It is very compact and lightweight so I can take it out and put it away very easily, and it doesnt take up much space. I also don't have to run back and forth to the post office just to weigh something now. The price is a real bargain for a product like this. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Weighmax Electronic Postal Scale - Weighmax 2850-15

Product as described. Not bulky, which makes it easy to store when not in use. Fold up top feature very convenient for weighing large envelopes. Comes with both a battery and an AC adapter. AC adapter would be conveninet for someone who would use the scale every day.

Initially, I was looking to replace a digital scale from My Weigh that accommodated up to 15lbs and was a bit pricey at $40 without an AC Adapter. In looking at the various scales that were Prime eligible, I ran across the 35 lb version of the Weighmax, but on delivery the LCD was faulty and I had to return it. Then I found this 15lb version and it included an AC adapter and a 9 volt battery. It only has one read out in lbs & ounces and no tare button. The taring function is gotten around by putting whatever object you are going to place the item in and then turning on the scale. That amounts to a tare option. It works well enough for my purposes and now the question is the unit's durability that can only be determined over time. The lifetime warranty is better than nothing, but really somewhat worthless because you have to send the scale back at your expense and if it is past one year you then have to pay to get it fixed. At that point, you might as well as buy a new one because these basically throwaway electronics just aren't worth repairing. The unit is small enough, compact, and stable enough on a level surface (such as a ceramic tile). Hopefully it will last many years.

Extremely happy that I don't have to go to the post office every time I mail a package out now. The scale is compact but can hold a large package which is nice and you can flip the back up if you need added support. If you want to zero it out first, just put your object on the scale and then turn it on. Easy to use and saves me a ton of time/gas/effort!

Got this to replace my 10-yr old Royal that was starting to give odd readings (and does not have a replaceable battery). I never use grams for measuring, but I had noticed it was described BY AMAZON as offering that option. It does not. It has only an off/on switch, and the instruction booklet says it weighs in lbs and oz. I like the fact that it uses a 9v replaceable battery...which should last longer than those with AA or AAA batteries. Plus, if I had to, I could plug it in. very lightweight (feels cheap) but is quite accurate. A bit bulkier than the old Royal (which I loved until it started acting wacky this week) but easy to grab and put on the desktop when you need to weigh a small package or envelope. The flip-up lid is interesting..allows you to rest a large oversized envelope on it for weighing. Overall, seems like a good bang for the buck. Now if Amazon would stop misrepresenting its capabilities, that would give this 5 stars.... - Postal Scales - Postal Scale - Postal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Postage Scale - postal scales, postal scale postal scale Postage Scale - postal scales, postal scale