Wednesday 11 May 2011

Magnetic Dry-erase Calendar - dry erase boards, dry erase


- white board stains with first usage of dry erase marker

- the white surface starts to bubble up off the board

- the whole thing is just cheap and poorly made



my advice: go with another company. board dudes are cheap and not worth your money. Board Dudes Magnetic Combo Board, 18 inches x 22 inches (15094-4)

The cork board side is thin. I tried to use standard pins and they went through and marked the wall. The white part does not erase all the way. Have to use a cleaning solution if you want it all the way gone and never leave something up on it longer than a week. Very easy to hang and looks very nice and professional. I have on in my kitchen and one in my office!



THanks!

The board looks nice from a distance and matches my room very well, but from up close its very obvious its poorly made. The cork is so thin its difficult to put pins into and it feels like you will push right into the wall behind it. The white erase board doesn't like to be written on apparently, because the markers dry up as soon as you write on it, or like start to evaporate. The writing looks weird after about 10 seconds.

Luckily I had an amazon.com gift card when I bought this.. otherwise I'd return it.

I got a few of these board, for a communication project to better keep people informed. I like the size and the two boards in one. The price was excellent for this board. I did have to change the cloth, we were use to clean it because of towels had pores in it that would leave residue. I have used these board for about a month and am pleased with them

I bought this board for use in my preschool classroom. I like that it is a corkboard, whiteboard and magnetic board. I won't have to rely on having thumbtacks or even dry erase markers. It is the perfect size for the space I wanted it for and it arrived on time.

Product looks like pictures but regular office tacs pierce through to the other side and white board has to be cleaned with windex to remove shadow of whatever you write.



Spend a little more money for something else!

When I took this board out of the packaging it looked great, yet started to pull apart almost immediately. The borders of the board fell off before I could get it up to the wall to attempt to mount it, and eventually I just gave up on keeping it together and now use the corkboard and whiteboard pieces separately. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere before buying this product.

There's not a lot to say about this great marker/cork board combo. It does it's job well and in a sharp looking, compact design. It is well made and the black frame has a nice classic look compared to other boards that have a metal frame. - Dry Erase Boards - Magnetic - Dry Erase Board - Dry Erase'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Magnetic Dry-erase Calendar - dry erase boards, dry erase dry erase boards Magnetic Dry-erase Calendar - dry erase boards, dry erase