Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hp Ink Cartridge - printer ink, hp ink


I tried using one of those reinked cartridge suppliers, but I had to throw away two of the cartridges because they either leaked or the colors were off. I am very happy with the Hewlett-Packard ink cartidges, the price I paid and the speed of service. HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge, Twin Pack (C9319FN#140)

Printer ink is sort of like brake linings on a car. You have to have them in order to make your product work. Since you have to have them, they charge whatever they want. I can't believe the profit margin isn't huge! Other than that, Amazon was the cheapest place to get the ink I needed from the manufacturer. I've tried the knock off inks and they may cost less but they must use about half the ink as they don't last anywhere near as long.

...than buying it direct from Hewlett Packard online which usually takes a week or so to arrive, but only a day or two with Amazon Prime. I guess, considering all the shopping I do on Amazon, that I should have known to make this my first stop ink shop a whole lot sooner than I did. Well, now I know and so, I hope, do you. Same applies to HP's tri-color twin packs. Excellent products, by the way.

This is the ink cartridge that my printer uses. I've been using it for years. It always works fine. I once tried one of those generic refills on another copier I had but it leaked. Now I stick to new HP products.

This item arrived at my home within days and has been problem free. This is a large cartridge for the price of a half size. HP quality for new cartridge far exceeds the quality of refurbished units of slightly lower value. I will definitely order another but not for while thanks to the lack of shortage of ink.

Quick service on this product, also just learned (duh!) that you can get a lot more ink for just a little more money by purchasing high capacity ink cartridges for HP printers. Still expensive, but a few bucks saved. I have never had good luck with refills or knock-offs, I have evolved to sticking with the HP brand for ink. - Black Ink - Printer Ink - Hp Ink - Ink Cartridge'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information