Wednesday 11 May 2011

Button Batteries - battery, button batteries


I bought these to put into a laser pointer I use to play with my cat and dog. I bought the laser point for a dollar off of ebay, so obviously that batteries that came with it lasted about a week.



I was hoping that these batteries would last a while in the laser pointed, but this wasn't the case. They probably last for about 2-3 weeks using the laser pointed for about ten minutes 4-5 days a week.



Again I'm not sure whether the poorly made laser pointer is the problem or the batteries, but I would think that these batteries should last longer. Guess I'll buy a pointer that uses triple A's from now on. 10 pack MAXELL AG3 LR41 192 Button Cell Batteries.

I bought a small flashlight that uses these batteries for $9.95. It uses 4 of these batteries. Rad Shack wants $4.95 EACH for them, making a battery change worth over twice the purchase price.



I found these on line...they're Maxell, a name brand...and they work great. - Button Batteries - Button Cell - Lr41 Battery - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Button Batteries - battery, button batteries battery Button Batteries - battery, button batteries