Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hewlett Packard - ink, inkjet


I read all the ravings about the great colors and,yes they are great but how come this thing virtually "drinks" yellow ink? I guess I shouldn't complain because the other colors seem to be holding up. HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge

This item is sold and shipped by a third party seller, "Infinte-Surplus." It is NOT as pictured on this page -- no blue-and-whiite package as shown -- no "Vivera" trademark, etc. Just a plain black-and-white blister pack. It might be okay, and it might actually be HP ink, but the packaging looks cheap and "cheesy."



If you check this third party seller's reviews, there are a number of them that make basically the same comments as thse I've made here. I am very hesitant to install this product in my printer since I don't feel confident that it is genuine HP ink.



This is very unusual (and disappointing) that Amazon would sell something that does not look even remotely like the item pictured.



I am open to reconsidering my remarks if I could be convinced that the product is "the real McCoy."

Hey, I didn't know you could buy HP Inks in small and smaller sizes. This one was the smallest! The razor blade concept works, as HP has proven with its printers. I've got over 100 empty cartridges for my year-old Photosmart. But at least I felt they had 50 or more prints in them! But this tiny cartridge must pack a full 5 or 10 prints! Geez, how cheap can you get? So watch out: in the cartridge world, size matters, too!

Normally my laptop will bring to the HP site when my printer is low on ink to buy new cartridges. When I was trying to purchase new ones it was giving me a little bit of a hard time so I checked out amazon and found out they were actually cheaper here so it worked out great!

HP definitely works on the "give away the razors, sell razor blades" model for its inkjet printers. That said, I don't print a lot so I don't burn through ink too fast, so the model works well for me. Anyway, it's yellow ink in a box, not much to say about the item itself. Pop out the old one, pop in the new one.

I go through these pretty quickly, some faster than others. They do what is expected of them and seem to work great, but being as how they are small and many get frequently used to produce a wide variety of colors, certain cartridges will not last a very long time and as a result you'll need to replace them as needed, and the printer will sort of nag you until you do once it gets to that point and might even refuse to print (even in black and white) if certain color cartridges are not replaced fast enough for it's liking. - Ink - Yellow - Inkjet - Cartridge'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information