Saturday 16 April 2011

Womens Socks - socks, womens socks


Originally I needed black socks to go with a costumne this Halloween. These were perfect and then some! They are so soft, comfortably, and cushiony I know wear them every day. I like the amount of comfort that they have, it helps add that extra cushion in a sneaker or boot. I plan to use these waay past Halloween. Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Crew Socks,Black,Size 4-10

These socks are terrible. They are thick on the bottom part but there is not enough elasticity in them so they slide down and end up in an uncomfortable bunch under your foot. I had to take off my shoes to get them pulled up 4 or 5 times over the course of a day.

Bought these sox along with the GoldToe black women's crew sox. These are not nearly as nice as they have less cotton to acrylic and they do ride down a bit. But they are not bad for the price and it's impossible to get black women's crew sox retail apparently. Won't reorder more of these but will reorder the GoldToe sox

These are NOT "crew" socks -- they're very short; 2-3" shorter than any other crew style socks I own AND than the photo shown. They're more like what other brands call "anklets", with thin ribbing like a dress sock and a narrow rolled top hem instead of a knit-in cuff band at the top. I'm very disappointed and expected much better of Fruit of the Loom.

Initially, I was pleased enough with these socks. But after just two or three wears (and washes), the quality of the fabric dropped dramatically. The fabric now has little balls all over it and the elasticity has worn out. Pulling them out of my sock drawer, they look like socks I must have bought a few years ago, not just a few months ago!

These are great. Not the typical "fold over" type of sock that I used to buy, but crew socks that can slouch down a bit if you want them to. They're light but not super thin. Comfortable. Easy to wash. They won't lose their color as others I've purchased. All in all, I love these socks.

Have a problem getting black socks that stay black and fit. Ordered 3 packs of these and wish I found something different. They do the job in terms of covering my feet, but they are not very black. They seem worn and even a little streched out. They also do not come high enought when I wear my higher ankle boots. - Fruit Of The Loom - Ankle Socks - Womens Socks - Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens Socks - socks, womens socks socks Womens Socks - socks, womens socks